A Lesson in Team USA Photo Shoots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

A Lesson in Team USA Photo Shoots

Couldn't track this down back when the photo shoot of the Team USA Olympic jerseys was making the rounds - the one with Kessel doing his best impression of Chubby the Chud.  But this is potentially the funniest photo shoot of athletes I've ever seen.  Should have known it was Grantland.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9529241/usmnt-new-york-s-magazine-greatest-photo-shoot-history

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: A Lesson in Team USA Photo Shoots

Holy crow.  I hope my words are not taken the wrongly or misconstrued in a negative way, but that looks really, really...gay.  Like literally.  Photos #2 and #6 look just like ads at the bus stop here for male phone sex (not that there's anything wrong with that).  I've seen more masculine poses in Victoria's Secret catalogues.

Can't believe they agreed to bring in a Canadian photographer for the photo shoot...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

20 seconds of my life i'll never get back / thanks :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

My first thought...GQ-Tom Brady.

Female poses traditionally.

Chuck Norris is a laughable male image.  On the other hand so is Prince.  Those pics tend to lean towards  the latter. 

Those pics ring "don't check me".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Patiently awaiting Alexi Lalas's hilarious response LoL