A look at Bruins jerseys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

A look at Bruins jerseys

Alright, I am getting bored to death by these pre-deadline trade proposals. Only Chiarelli and Neely truly know what will happen with these deals ... So, I'm offering the following question on your favorite jersey. I've gone on a jersey binge these last few years and am really getting into collecting as a hobby.

Consider this post a change of pace before Feb. 28.

And my reference point for this discussion is the team jersey history that can be found here:
    http://www.nhluniforms.com/Bruins/Bruins.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: A look at Bruins jerseys

I like the 95-06 best, but dig the current 3rds.

In Response to A look at Bruins jerseys:
    [QUOTE]Alright, I am getting bored to death by these pre-deadline trade proposals. Only Chiarelli and Neely truly know what will happen with these deals ... So, I'm offering the following question on your favorite jersey. I've gone on a jersey binge these last few years and am really getting into collecting as a hobby. Consider this post a change of pace before Feb. 28. And my reference point for this discussion is the team jersey history that can be found here: http://www.nhluniforms.com/Bruins/Bruins.html
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Agree B and G. I have a Lucic third jersey and it's my favorite. Nice old school look but it still also looks new.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Love the jerseys that John Blue wore!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i voted for the old school jerseys. i love the winter classic jerseys. too bad they don't wear them as a third jersey (or fourth jersey if you can have four jerseys).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd go with 81-96 (these are the jerseys of my youth so I'm partial to them) but the current thirds are my favourite in a very long time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

The Winnie the Pooh jersey was an embarrassment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

The 45's to 74's are my pick. have a Espo one from that era that i got off ebay for 20.00.
    Absolutly hated the Winnies. Don't like todays jerseys to much. Seem to commercial. 
    Old school should be the rule. works for the other 5 of the original six.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: A look at Bruins jerseys:
    [QUOTE]The 45's to 74's are my pick. have a Espo one from that era that i got off ebay for 20.00. Absolutly hated the Winnies. Don't like todays jerseys to much. Seem to commercial.  Old school should be the rule. works for the other 5 of the original six.    
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

Like you, I voted for the 45-74's.  But I disagree with you on the newer jerseys.  I think they have an "old school" feel to them......and that's why I like them.  While the Winnie the Pooh jerseys were the worst, I wasn't a big fan of the mid 90's - late 2000's editions either because they didn't have that old school feel.  The current 3rd jersey is one I like even if it feels modern. But because of that I like the home and away ones more than the alternate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

I enjoy like luv the preferred main colour to be GOLD rather than so much black although keep the logo from b4 the current logo. That would be ideal!