Aaron Ward on CJ: Ouch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

Aaron Ward on CJ: Ouch!

Just saw a video of a panel discussion on TSN where Aaron Ward (now TSN "analyst") described Julien as projecting his own chaotic management style onto the entire team. He was not very specific in his comments, but coming from a recent Bruins player with credibility this statement has to hurt. And I bet Ward keeps in contact with some of his former teammates and his assessment reflects the current situation. I've been one to think that PC has done a good job rebuilding the Bs, but if Ward's comments are true and PC has not picked up on this prior to this year he has made a serious mistake. We never herd Lou Lamoriello's full explanation as to why he had fired CJ despite a winning record.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Aaron Ward on CJ: Ouch!

This issue was brought up by the Boston media earlier in the season that there were several players not on the same page as Claude. PC is married to Julien n has been he picked up Peverley and Kelly to replace Wheeler and a better offensively talented Seguin. Chiarelli also took the coaches judgment that Boychuk n McQuaid were ahead of Stuart on the depth chart.

So if the Bruins are eliminated then the clock starts on PC being on the hot seat. What works in PCs favor is Kelly, Peverley and Boychuk are moveable contracts, the 9th overall pick then spending Kaberle's money on better players under a non-restrictive coach. My other prayer for the offseason would be Slats letting Tortorella go.

I'm not giving up on the series or angry but that's just how I see the offseason shaping out if the Bruins can't come back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Re: Aaron Ward on CJ: Ouch!

Link?