AHL referee wears a helmet cam.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

AHL referee wears a helmet cam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBoOr12BrI

Some of the conversations with the players are funny. *Bleep...*Bleep...

How long before NBC wants this for their "Rivalry Night" games ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: AHL referee wears a helmet cam.

I dont....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That's actually a pretty cool idea.....much better than Fox's glowing puck or CBC's interactive cam.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I like the view, much better perspective on some plays.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:[QUOTE] That's actually a pretty cool idea.....much better than Fox's glowing puck or CBC's interactive cam.[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention the ol Fox puck tracker. Bet they would be pissed they didn't think of it first.

I like how the refs sware right back at the players, think that is hilarious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like how the refs sware right back at the players, think that is hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

haha...that's awesome. Many of the players are, in fact, just punk kids and often deserve to be put in their place once in a while anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

If controlled [ bleep outs] it could provide a much better insight into a game. Thanks for the reference, lately a number of postings have been about everything but hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If controlled [ bleep outs] it could provide a much better insight into a game. Thanks for the reference, lately a number of postings have been about everything but hockey.

[/QUOTE]

Only really need a few second delay in transmission, like a tv awards show or Coaches Corner. Then, it's all good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bogie6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only really need a few second delay in transmission, like a tv awards show or Coaches Corner. Then, it's all good.

[/QUOTE]

Why have audio at all?  

They could have the play by play going and just use the ref as another camera angle.

1010% better than that stupid behind the net angle (which I hate)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Very good point!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Gotta have the back n forth between the refs and players. Somehow the techs have to bleep it out, then show it as a replay.