All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

OK guys I give up...we cant win a freakin hockey game we now have lost 4 games in a row when we needed to win ...a minimum of 2 games out of 4 would have clinched the 1 st place over the scabs ...in those 4 games we have been outscored 12-7. yep ..we have scored 7 goals in the last 4 games ....the offence isnt going anywhere ...Pens are playing without Neal-Crosby-Malkin ...I dont see how we can beat them in the playoffs ...lets put a knee on the ground ...hope we lose all remaining games to get a better pick ..we should be better next season if PC makes a blockbuster trade like I've suggested...for me ..its all over ..sorry guys I will be back after the painfull playoffs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

We could easily climb by 6-7 ranks at the draft pick ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Positive ....we will get a better draft pick ,   Soderberg looks dam good and talented, next season we could get players like Spooner, Tardif, Krug, ...maybe Malcom...and if PC has the gutts to make a mega trade we will be in business ..I would now include Rask in my blockbuster trade we have Khuso, Svelbergh, Subban ....

in a mega trade ....Rask-Chara-Lucic ....if ever Anaheim gets a quick exit of the playoffs I think we could get Corey Perry another player and a 1 st round draft pick ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

get off the ledge. They're still fourth in the East and have clinched a spot. They can't easily climb anywhere for picks. Likely the absolutely best the B's could do for a pick is 19th, and that's with every team seeded 1-4 in both conferences being upset in the first round. I'm still pretty confident the Bruins will pick between 27 and 30th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Positive ....we will get a better draft pick ,   Soderberg looks dam good and talented, next season we could get players like Spooner, Tardif, Krug, ...maybe Malcom...and if PC has the gutts to make a mega trade we will be in business ..I would now include Rask in my blockbuster trade we have Khuso, Svelbergh, Subban ....

in a mega trade ....Rask-Chara-Lucic ....if ever Anaheim gets a quick exit of the playoffs I think we could get Corey Perry another player and a 1 st round draft pick ....

Rask Chara and Lucic and you think they could  get Perry and a first? If PC made that trade he'd be investigated by the league for collusion.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"All over?"  Their season is done, Stanley?  Hasn't started, man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

get off the ledge. They're still fourth in the East and have clinched a spot. They can't easily climb anywhere for picks. Likely the absolutely best the B's could do for a pick is 19th, and that's with every team seeded 1-4 in both conferences being upset in the first round. I'm still pretty confident the Bruins will pick between 27 and 30th.

And by what logic is the assumption that this Bs team of 2012 capable of beating the Leafs, the Sens, tht NYI or any other team that will qualify for the playoffs.  Becaise the LEafs have stunk for several years? Ditto, the Isles? Ditto, the Sens?  I don't buy into that.  It's not just talent on paper; it's how they play as a TEAM.

I never assumed anything. Just expressed confidence that come playoffs the team will gel properly. Never assumed they'll draft 27-30, but I do feel it's still a solid likelihood.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If the Bruins could not get any more emotions in their games after what happened in Boston with th crowd behind them for he last 2 games with all the Boston Strong's jersey , with all the city wishing they would get 2 wins ...against the Sabres and against the injured Pens....there is no way we will pass the 1 st round...and again like I said there is still some positive notes for the future....The Yeti looked very good for a 1st game....and as much as I like Chara and Looch we will get an excellent sniper in return ..PC really nedds to trade Chara before its too late...the guy is not getting any younger and he doesnt intimidate as much as he used to ...Looch has really slowed down and doesnt fight anymore....We need to change the identity of this team ..we need new bloods and in order to get quality players you need to give quality players...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Stanley is right. If this gutless bunch couldnt show any more heart over the last couple games than this, than they are as bad as Ive said all along.

Playoffs= 4 games- heads start to roll, hopefully. Complete overheaul. Boston fans would rather root for a team with a less empty overall record and a little heart than this bunch of quitters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You calling anyone a quitter is funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I second that.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I second that.  

I would too but I'm laughing too hard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hey Stanley a question, when the Bruins won the cup less than two year ago, what seed were they in when the playoffs started?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

red, these threads are practically a cut and paste of the last month of 2011.  Except then, it was Ryder who was benched and Seguin who was the superstar kid who was being held back from being the gamechanging force he naturally could be by evil Claude and his preference for his system over wins.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

If B's lose to Florida, I'll be really desappointed...we need this one badly as a team and fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Stanley, it's not as much most of the players , as it is the coach confusing everyone, in an effort to find chemistry with Jagr. Jagr had it with Giroux and hartnell, but he has been nothing much in whatever lineup plays for Claude. In addition, this compressed season is having a major effect on Seidenberg ability to keep up his speed and coverage. He certainly tries, but loses out to these younger, faster guys. Same for Ference, and even Chara at times. Yesterday Boychuck played a solid game because the Pens played rough, and That's boychuck's game. Notice how Claude blamed Rask, and even Rask expected to make the two PP strikes, but no one fought the Pens screeners to move them from blocking his sight lines. This team has been very poorly coached for the past month. Only new bright spot is the new swede showing good skills for when he learns the system. Probably why Peter went for the rental on Jagr.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok here is another chance to get the 1st place ahead of the hated scabs ...lets see if we can come up strong against the worst team in the NHL ...think we have a chance to win this one ??  I am not 100% sure ...I am still going to watch the game just to see the Yeti

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think all the emotion over the last week has gotten to them the last couple of days. They still control their own destiny as far as the 2nd seed goes. They are only 2 points back with 2 games in hand. I think they will right the ship this afternoon and get back to a normal routine.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I think all the emotion over the last week has gotten to them the last couple of days. They still control their own destiny as far as the 2nd seed goes. They are only 2 points back with 2 games in hand. I think they will right the ship this afternoon and get back to a normal routine.

HOPEFULLY...WE PLAY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NHL....NO EXCUSE IF WE LOSE TODAY 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

HOPEFULLY...WE PLAY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NHL....NO EXCUSE IF WE LOSE TODAY 

Agree Stanley if you care about the number 2 seed then yes. But your right no excuses , but if they win 3-2 people will say they should have one 8-2.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley, can you come out with it. are you just messing with all of us? I mean nobody is this ludicrous. I don't think anyone in the world other than you thinks trading Chara improves the bruins, I don't think anyone is more gungho after the bruins win a game, and they lose a couple games before the playoffs which they've clinched while sitting players and you're talking about strategically trying to lose to get a better draft pick. and you think you could ever work in hockey?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Ok here is another chance to get the 1st place ahead of the hated scabs ...lets see if we can come up strong against the worst team in the NHL ...think we have a chance to win this one ??  I am not 100% sure ...I am still going to watch the game just to see the Yeti

I like that you've changed your tune from the start of your thread, Stanley. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

and just a heads up stanley, since the bruins have already clinched the playoffs, it will be their playoff performance that determines where they draft...so you can stop rocking back and forth in your straight jacket hoping for the panthers to score.