All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

So...Stanley.

'All Over' means as much to you as it does to the Bruins.

They obviously don't believe it is all over and neither do you - because you are still here!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK BRUINS 3 - Panthers 0

Losing streak is over ...this is the spark the BRUINS needed.....

If Horton and McQuaid are back in the line up for the playoffs ,//  with the addition of Soderberg...WATCH OUT   BRUINS are alive and could become dangerous in the playoffs..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

HAHAHAHAHAh that's it. stanley just has to be a troll. going from let's tank to look out in a matter of hours. I can't take this guy for real. I think he's the most dedicated troll ever. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

when some people actually converse with this lunatic....this place goes to the toilet.  stop the enabling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

HAHAHAHAHAh that's it. stanley just has to be a troll. going from let's tank to look out in a matter of hours. I can't take this guy for real. I think he's the most dedicated troll ever. 

Hey ...after the Pens game I was really down...really really down ...I didnt believe the way the B's were playing that we were going another single game ...but after the 3-0 Win ...and after reading that Horton and McQuaid will be back soon ..and the addition of Soderberg (he would be great with Paille and Campbell on the 4th when Horton gets back) ....I  think the BRUINS can win a 7th Stanley Cup ....Rask has finally delivered a good game ....Looch is working harder ...Bergeron is still recovering but will be 100% for the playoffs..Everything is looking good ...the 4 loss in a row are behind us not lets look at the future ...Looking forward for our 7th Stanley Cup ...YESSSSSSSSSSSS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Hey ...after the Pens game I was really down...really really down ...I didnt believe the way the B's were playing that we were going another single game ...but after the 3-0 Win ...and after reading that Horton and McQuaid will be back soon ..and the addition of Soderberg (he would be great with Paille and Campbell on the 4th when Horton gets back) ....I  think the BRUINS can win a 7th Stanley Cup ....Rask has finally delivered a good game ....Looch is working harder ...Bergeron is still recovering but will be 100% for the playoffs..Everything is looking good ...the 4 loss in a row are behind us not lets look at the future ...Looking forward for our 7th Stanley Cup ...YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Bi Polar?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dont be so crual with me guys ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The thing that was always endearing about Stanley is what a true and devoted fan he was, despite all of the nonsense.

Now he's ready quit on his favorite team, before the playoffs even start, so that the Bruins could potentially move from a 24th pick to a 20th draft pick in June.  Unbelievably weak.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Fletch ...have read all my posts....I was simply down after that loss to the Pens..but after yesterday 3-0 Win ...I am completely reenergized.....ready to celbrate our 7th Stanley Cup

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

So they lose to arguably the best team in the league and you jump ship but the next day they beat the worst team in the league and you think they're Cup contenders again? Uhh, alright then!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Fletch ...have read all my posts....I was simply down after that loss to the Pens..but after yesterday 3-0 Win ...I am completely reenergized.....ready to celbrate our 7th Stanley Cup

Stay on track Stanley.  Keep your eye on the prize.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Panthers have excellent players despite their rank this season ...their goalie kept them in the game , Panthers played very well (no more pressure) ...BRUINS were on a bad sequence and responded well ...CJ is trying different combinations before the playoffs start, Sodergerg has only 3 NHL games and he is adjusting himself to the team and to the league, Bergeron is not 100% yet ..give him 2 or 3 more games, Horton and McQuaid out ....I think considering everything ...its a great win and its a 1st of many more to come ...BRUINS will finish ahead of the Scabs and play NYI ....it wont be easy but they will beat them in 6 ....than we will play the LEafs and win in 6 again ...Conference final against the Pens ..BRUINS in 7 ...Stanley Cup final against the Hawks ..BRUINS in 6 ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

I come to the NE forum and all I see are threads about the NY Jets??!!

It's like being in the redsox forum and everybody is talking about the Yanks rather then the sawx!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Is this thread real? who would've thought Bergeron and Kelly would be back this soon looking as good as they and Soderberg also getting ice time? i sure didn't. as far the Bruins sucking wind of late I'm not going to read much into in the late stages of a short season. is there cause for concerns in the area of consistency right now? definitely! is it hard to read the Bruins right now? yep! but not surprising with all the line juggling of late. will it matter in the playoffs? we dont really know. i know one thing for sure that is if the Bruins hit their next gear and fix that dam powerplay during the playoffs this team will go very far. and NO! the Pens still dont scare the Bruins with or without the baby in the lineup................This Bruins team ultra deep up and down the lineup...........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

There are two guys that I think the season comes down to. Maybe three. Lucic, Horton, Seidenberg (seids being the maybe)

Lucic and Horton are two guys taht in the past, have thrived off emotional games, and important games. Much has been said about Lucic disappearing in the playoffs, but I don't think he has. I think he just hasn't shown up as much on the scoresheet as we would like. 

If the lineup is as follows, I see two potential paths.

Lucic - Krejci - Horton/Jagr

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin

Sodeberg - Kelly - Horton/Jagr

Paille - Campbell - Peverley

Chara - Seidenberg 

Hamilton - Boychuk

Ference - McQuaid/Bartkowski/Redden

Rask

Khudobin

path one - Lucic and Horton remain non factors. Seidenberg isn't the shut down guy he was in 2011. The bruins struggle, but beat Ottawa or NYI and move on to the second round where they play either Leafs, Habs, or Caps. I think they beat the Leafs and Caps relatively easily. The habs is 50-50. They would then probably get smoked by pittsburgh in the eastern conference finals. They would have a struggling "1st" line. an elite line in the bergeron line, and then a couple pretty good depth lines. 

path two - Lucic and Horton are a physical presence, wearing down the oppositions d men, posing a constant forechecking threat, leading to a lot of zone time and hopefully a goal a game. There is a trickle down effect and all four lines click with Jagr creating offense on the third line, and peverley injecting some speed and at least a scoring threat on the fourth line. Seidenberg and Chara play 27 minutes a game, leaving the opposition 33 minutes to get a few good chances. good luck. It doesn't matter who they play in this circumstances, they make it to the ECF where they most likely face pittsburgh, and play an awesome series that could go either way. The unfortunate thing about the shortened season is we don't know much about how the two conferences match up, so playing chicago or anaheim is kind of unpredictable. 

There you have it, i tried to take this thread and turn it into something serious. cheers

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

the more the Bruins play the better my original proposal of trading Chara-Looch and Rask during the off season makes sense....

Like I said on another thread ..trading those 3 players could help the BRUINS rebuilding the team and change the chemistry ...right now the BRUINS have no more identity ...the Big Bad Bruins ??  With Thornton aging and probably the slowest player in the NHL , with Looch not fighting anymore ??? With Chara not intimidating anymore ??? With McQuaid always injured ???

Good D ...???   Trading Rask (we have Subban, Svedberg, Khudo) ..would also improve the team ..Rask is a good goalie PERIOD just like Price in Montreal ...we need more thant that we need another TT

My blockbuster trade appeared weird last week but now makes more and more sense...

Wouldnt you like to see a more exciting team next season ???  Providence is stonger than the BRUINS right now ..I would feel more comfortable to enter the playoffs with our P-Bruins today ..P-Bruins also beat the BRUINS in the pre season ...remember guys ??  Imagine the P-Bruins with the addition of Seguin-Bergeron-Marchand...but what do we do in Boston we recalled guys like Tardit-Spooner-Krug for ONE SINGLE GAME ....but game a 20 games or so trial to Bourque...GO FIGURE ...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

what a joke yuo are.let next comady guy get on stage.no hocky nowledge and a dreamer.find closest bridge and jump.backup goaler think yuo are idiot

You're on a a roll today B.U.G.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No, Stanley, it still makes no sense.  You don't deal your #1 goalie, your only D who is legitimately a #1 or even #2 (Seidenberg is really a high end #3 who becomes a top pairing guy when with Chara), and a guy under 25 who has been called the best power forward in the league just because of 30 games or so where they haven't been up to their usual standards.

You know who does that crap?  The Leafs.  Want to be the Leafs?  Want to support the Leafs?  'Cause they already exist and you can buy all the blue and white k-rap-o-la you could ever want from frustrated Laff fans who periodically put their collections up on e-bay in exchange for things roughly the equal of used disposable enema kits.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If you still consider Chara our number 1 ...we're in troubles...he is losing it slowly but surely its the perfect timing to trade him

Rask : has Rask saved a few games for us lately ??  Answer is NO ...Rask,is a goog goalie PERIOD just like Price in Montreal ..both are overated..and why do u think Providence is no.1 overall in yhe AHL .  .?     One of the reason is the goalie ..SVEDBERG is the real thing ...Subban is,also great ...we dont need Rask ....and finally Lucic ..yes he is good and he has a great value on the market but he doesnt hit he doesnt fight anymore and above all he doesnt score anymore...

3 names CHARA, RASK LUCIC= thats why I call it a Blockbuster trade...you can also include in the deal as a bonus PEV

I am tired of seing a team with no soul, no emotions et no gutts ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Stanley you're still saying Khudo is a number 1 after his atrocious play last night?

Who do we replace Chara with in said trade?

Who do we replace Lucic with?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Stanley you're still saying Khudo is a number 1 after his atrocious play last night?

Who do we replace Chara with in said trade?

Who do we replace Lucic with?

Details details ...dont u think that with Rasl -Lucic-Chara on the table we cant get a great D and super forward in return ?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

How about Yandle, Vrbata, Doan for Chara, Lucic and Rask 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

OK guys I give up...we cant win a freakin hockey game we now have lost 4 games in a row when we needed to win ...a minimum of 2 games out of 4 would have clinched the 1 st place over the scabs ...in those 4 games we have been outscored 12-7. yep ..we have scored 7 goals in the last 4 games ....the offence isnt going anywhere ...Pens are playing without Neal-Crosby-Malkin ...I dont see how we can beat them in the playoffs ...lets put a knee on the ground ...hope we lose all remaining games to get a better pick ..we should be better next season if PC makes a blockbuster trade like I've suggested...for me ..its all over ..sorry guys I will be back after the painfull playoffs

What happened with this again?

I though you were gone until after the playoffs.