Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is

Kennedy is the only one I respect that I have seen posting here. Maybe its because he is a fellow mainer but he adds alot to this board even as a Habs fan. The rest are useless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is

You're a Mainer? Say it ain't so. Where are you from? I live in the woods of Rome, will be moving soon though out to the Farmington area.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Millinocket by the mountain haha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Being rounded up in paddy wagons by the RCMP for illegal use of 911 system.

Their punishment is to watch the 8-6 and 7-0 games in a looping system a la Clockwork Orange, they will see the light and understand the game, go home and burn their hab jerseys and be reborn as true fans of the game and cheer for the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Nice, I travel up that way for work once every couple months or so. It's absolutely breathtaking in the fall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I live up there too actually.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is:
    [QUOTE]Nice, I travel up that way for work once every couple months or so. It's absolutely breathtaking in the fall.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Cool what do u do for work? Not much of that up this way haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is:
    [QUOTE]I live up there too actually.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

No kidding where?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is : Cool what do u do for work? Not much of that up this way haha
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    Environmental company specializing in the testing of air quality and the removal of mold asbestos etc... Fun stuff really, we do a lot of work for the mills in that area.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is : Environmental company specializing in the testing of air quality and the removal of mold asbestos etc... Fun stuff really, we do a lot of work for the mills in that area.

Anything you can do so the lincoln one doesn't smell like sh!t?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is : Environmental company specializing in the testing of air quality and the removal of mold asbestos etc... Fun stuff really, we do a lot of work for the mills in that area.

Nice guys, fellow Mainers....I grew up in NH but live in Berwick now.  I travel the whole state.  Nice to see you are moving to Farmington Callo. Do you ski Sugarloaf? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is : Anything you can do so the lincoln one doesn't smell like sh!t?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    Haha that'd be nice wouldn't it? Sadly though I cannot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Amazing where have all the habs fans gone? Only one I respect is : Nice guys, fellow Mainers....I grew up in NH but live in Berwick now.  I travel the whole state.  Nice to see you are moving to Farmington Callo. Do you ski Sugarloaf? 
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]
    I have been once and it ended badly for me. Out on the lakes if anything during the winter to be honest. I'm more off the three season type. Big golfer so I tend to shut it down during Bruins season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

We're taking a little break I guess... since we lost 7-0 to the Bruins yesterday !  It was hard enough to watch it live on TV, not to top it off with reading your posts !  lol

One thing I find funny is I think there's more ppl up here, including myself, who believe the Bruins are serious cup contenders than there are in Boston (from what I can read on this board anyways).  Honestly, your team is built for playoffs and if Thomas goes on goaltending like he did all year, I don't see why you guys aren't more excited about your team.  Anyways, that was my thought for the night...

Fans must have had a good time in the TD... wow... Habs got rolled over by a fri66gin Hummer last night !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]We're taking a little break I guess... since we lost 7-0 to the Bruins yesterday !  It was hard enough to watch it live on TV, not to top it off with reading your posts !  lol One thing I find funny is I think there's more ppl up here, including myself, who believe the Bruins are serious cup contenders than there are in Boston (from what I can read on this board anyways).  Honestly, your team is built for playoffs and if Thomas goes on goaltending like he did all year, I don't see why you guys aren't more excited about your team.  Anyways, that was my thought for the night... Fans must have had a good time in the TD... wow... Habs got rolled over by a fri66gin Hummer last night !!
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]
    Wedgy,that must've been tough to watch.I can honestly say I don't feel bad for you at all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is this thread about making fun of the Habs fans or is it some sort of actual eHarmony page?  Why don't you guys just come out of the closet, exchange phone numbers and meet in Ogunquit for some R&R?

Kudos to Kennedy and to Dunlop.  I don't offer any level of respect to any Habs fans, however, because that team has been a fraud for the past 15+ years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Is this thread about making fun of the Habs fans or is it some sort of actual eHarmony page?  Why don't you guys just come out of the closet, exchange phone numbers and meet in Ogunquit for some R&R? Kudos to Kennedy and to Dunlop.  I don't offer any level of respect to any Habs fans, however, because that team has been a fraud for the past 15+ years.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Yes because talking about where we are from means we are gay. You must live a very lonely life NAS if you have to constantly try to bring others down. And everyone knows we would meet in Bar Harbor for some tea while over looking out into the ocean.