And the new Coach will be....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Re: And the new Coach will be....

If they ever do get rid of Julien. I think they should go with a former Bruin as a coah. Maybe, Neely himself, Bourque OR even Milbury. I think with the respect they would have for either one of them. They would listen and play hard every night. Both, Neely and Bourque know what it takes to get it done here in Boston.

Also,  just a thought. I understand that when things go wrong we all want the coach fired. My question is this. What does the Captain do?? Should we replace the captain also?? Maybe a different captain with more leadership, could do better???

Let me know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Laviolette was passed over for B's job in the first place...and went to Long Island. b's f#bombed on that one..Mac T would be a good choice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

NOT Milbury, what are you guys smokin'?  Way too old school for this bunch.

Julien is Hitchcock Light, so Hitch is out and Philly loves Laviolette, so that ain't gonna happen.

Scott Gordon's proven with young players, we have a lot of 'em here now and will have even more the next couple of seasons.  Until he was sabotaged by injuries this fall, Gordon did a damn good job for the Islanders.  He's available, so why not Gordon? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Teddy Nolan

He makes them play their game, be physical and skate.

He then makes a play for PC's job and Neely gives it to him.

He wins the cup.

PRICELESS!