Andrew Ference Salute!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

Re: Andrew Ference Salute!

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

Thanks for helping bring a cup something no one will ever forget.

From a personal stand point I will never forget when Andrew called me on my buddys cell phone in the summer of 2011. He was visiting the Army Ranger base in Georgia and my friend whos a ranger gave him a tour ofthe place. I pick up the phone and Andrew says "hey I am speaking with the biggest Pu_ _y in maine"! He opened with a funny shot and I said after you guys just won the cup I will let the coment slide and thanked him for helping the bruins get the cup! Talked to me for maybe 5 mins totaly cool and humble guy. I Know alot of army rangers who are big bruins fans because of him and it was cool to see the ranger uniform worn by bruins players after playoff wins.

I wish nothing but great things for him and his family stinks seeing a guy go who still wants to be a bruin and all his teamates still want him to stay on board but its purely cap reasons why he won't be back.

I hope he gets a job in the West so that I can still cheer for him to make the Finals. He's a good player who seems like an even better person. I wish him all the best. 

After 3 years we agree on something lol

C'mon, there must've been something else you were right about during all that time. 

I have thought at different times just about every bruins player is over paid ahhh I wanted the coach fired many times yea sorry bro can't think of much I was right about! I did say mike trout would be a beast and could be better than Bryce Harper but since I didn't post it here it doesn't count haha

I did predict the bruins in 7 over the nucks for the cup before the series started!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for helping bring a cup something no one will ever forget.

From a personal stand point I will never forget when Andrew called me on my buddys cell phone in the summer of 2011. He was visiting the Army Ranger base in Georgia and my friend whos a ranger gave him a tour ofthe place. I pick up the phone and Andrew says "hey I am speaking with the biggest Pu_ _y in maine"! He opened with a funny shot and I said after you guys just won the cup I will let the coment slide and thanked him for helping the bruins get the cup! Talked to me for maybe 5 mins totaly cool and humble guy. I Know alot of army rangers who are big bruins fans because of him and it was cool to see the ranger uniform worn by bruins players after playoff wins.

I wish nothing but great things for him and his family stinks seeing a guy go who still wants to be a bruin and all his teamates still want him to stay on board but its purely cap reasons why he won't be back.

I hope he gets a job in the West so that I can still cheer for him to make the Finals. He's a good player who seems like an even better person. I wish him all the best. 

After 3 years we agree on something lol

C'mon, there must've been something else you were right about during all that time. 

I have thought at different times just about every bruins player is over paid ahhh I wanted the coach fired many times yea sorry bro can't think of much I was right about! I did say mike trout would be a beast and could be better than Bryce Harper but since I didn't post it here it doesn't count haha

[/QUOTE]

I believe you anyway. Too bad that Trout is the only one who shows up every night for the Angels. Cheers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I appreciate everything Ference brought to the team. He will be missed. I'll never forget when he flipped off the Bell Centre.

Perhaps you forget that he denied any intent. Classy all the way.

When your higlight reel is "hall of shame" material you know the road to 24 will be a long one indeed.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Lafleur1979's comment:

[QUOTE]

I appreciate everything Ference brought to the team. He will be missed. I'll never forget when he flipped off the Bell Centre.

When your higlight reel is "hall of shame" material you know the road to 24 will be a long one indeed.  

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure his highlights will include winning a Cup. Do you remember what that's like? How many decades has it been again? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lafleur1979. Show Lafleur1979's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure his highlights will include winning a Cup. Do you remember what that's like? How many decades has it been again? 

[/QUOTE]

I remember 7 cups and I don't need an arbitrary window on hockey history to remember what winning and sportsmanship look like. AF can become another B's mascot as far as I'm concerned. The funny thing about this whole AF business is how everyone KNEW EXACTLY what was going on... except the NHL higher ups. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I remember 7 cups and I don't need an arbitrary window on hockey history to remember what winning and sportsmanship look like. AF can become another B's mascot as far as I'm concerned. The funny thing about this whole AF business is how everyone KNEW EXACTLY what was going on... except the NHL higher ups. 

[/QUOTE]

You think that they didn't know it too? They were basically just giving the metaphorical finger to the Habs organization. I'm surprised nobody called 9-11 over it. The best thing about your team not winning for so long is that you didn't have to deal with Internet trolls after you won. You also got to be on the cover of ColecoVision hockey. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A guy with the screenname Lafleur is talking about standards of class...??  Time to get back to your hotel room...

And yeah, you're damn right Ference knew exactly what he was doing.  The same thing we all want to do in that place.  Stop crying about it, you big baby.  It's the finger.  Call 911.

Enjoy that Ottawa series?  

We did.