Another Biting Scandal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Another Biting Scandal

Looks like Grabovsky may have bitten Patches...

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2013-02-09/mikhail-grabovski-bite-max-pacioretty-maple-leafs-vs-canadiens-fight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Another Biting Scandal

If someone is grabbing me from behind and has their forearm across my face in a violent nature, I'm biting that arm.  I have no issue with it at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If someone is grabbing me from behind and has their forearm across my face in a violent nature, I'm biting that arm.  I have no issue with it at all.

The NHL does not have the same view as you do on this. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

When has the NHL got it right?   I mean what kinda video do thy need to prove it.  Mike Tyson would have got away in the NHL.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im with you on this.

Although I dont condone biting in general, there are always exceptions to the rule. If some guy (Patches in this case) is covering my mouth and nose and trying to pull my head of my shoulders from behind, Im taking a chunk out of his arm too...

The league may differ from my opinion, but I have no issue with it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Without any salt ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Quick -- put a hold on the Chara (Max bites a stanchion) investigation and open up another case for the perfect fair play Habs. What's the big deal -- Just look at Maxies wrist for teeth marks -- and make sure they match up to Grabys choppers and not one of his Hab team-mates. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

you know 49north will have soething to say about how you're wording this .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Grabovsky will say he did not bite him, Pacioretty wrapped his arm so hard accross my mouth against my teeth.  That's what he felt, not biting . 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Hard to make a compelling case in favor of MP when he jumps a guy from behind. 

Kind of "I tried to sucker the guy from behind and he bit me.  Can you believe that?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Hard to make a compelling case in favor of MP when he jumps a guy from behind. 

Kind of "I tried to sucker the guy from behind and he bit me.  Can you believe that?"

Which is why there will be no suspension. Maybe a small fine to show the players that biting is bad.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

When I saw it I thought, "he has no choice", either his jaw is ripped or he bites.  Nothing like the Burrows bite.  I have an issue with biting but not in this case!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

It doesn't matter if you are getting hauled down from behind violently or not.  Biting should never be a part of a sport played by full grown men...or women and children for that matter.  If you are getting mugged on the street it is  a different story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

It doesn't matter if you are getting hauled down from behind violently or not.  Biting should never be a part of a sport played by full grown men...or women and children for that matter.  If you are getting mugged on the street it is  a different story.

I agree, biting is brutal in any sport. Its not like your fighting for your life and Max had a gun. its a cheap and cowardly move. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

The Habs are always worrying about little incidents like this. Instead of worrying about a bite the should be worrying about they way they got ate up by the Leafs. All you could hear in the Leafs dressing room was belching as they were so full from the feast they had. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It looks like Grabovski has a hearing with Sherriff Shanny so it looks like the league doesn't agree with Nas on biting. Funny they didn't seem to care when Bitin' Burrows did his thing, but Shanny wasn't in charge then.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

This is a tough call! I don't condone biting, but IF someone had me in that same position & was preventing me from breathing, I'd certainly would do it. Now, before anyone gets all wigged out. Take your own forearm, or hand & put it across your own nose & mouth. You have the control of when to remove your arm. Grabovsky didn't have any control over the force that Patches was doing. If I can't breath? I'm biting the fuuka too!