ANOTHER NO REACTION

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: ANOTHER NO REACTION

Thier afraid of the fin!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to ANOTHER NO REACTION:
    [QUOTE]This team is pathetic and the rest of the league is taking advantage, rookie dman goes down no reaction. wonder whats going through that kids mind now. bruin hockey every man for himself, and dont dare give me that crap well we get a pp beause we cant score on them anyway!!!
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]

Did you even see the play? What are you talking about? It was two guys going for the puck and the kid actually initiated the hit with Selanne shoulder to shoulder and he fell awkward.... man, maybe get a big screen TV or glasses....
    This is Hockey not broomball...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Krejci wasn't on the ice to take care of business! Laughing Sorry had to say it!

Actually that was just a bad spill for the kid! Selanne is one of the cleanest guys in the league.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

I have a big screen and have to disagree with you. The point is the team shows zero heart. there was a penalty on that play he was pushed from behind. How no one even gets in selanes face is  just pathetic. It wasn't shoulder to shoulder.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Tbone,
    Kampfer initiated the hit, and put himself in that position, there was a penalty called because selanne extended his arms, and because kampfer went down hard, he stays on his feet and theres no call.. Not a dirty play, not selanne's fault.. Kampfer misplayed that, he should have either beaten selanne to the puck, or initiated contact, he more or less tried to do both, initiating contact with selanne as he was passing him...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I agree but I don't see other teams use reason. Clean hit or not you get at least a face wash!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Now i'm not saying it was a intentional dirty or nasty hit. I would just like to see some emotion from these guys. You watch other teams play and even when there teammates get smoked with a clean it they still come in and start a scrum. it shows they give a $ hit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Look! I'm the first to say that they haven't been playing with any intensity, but sometimes you let cooler heads prevail & take a look at WHO it was. Everybody knows Teemu wouldn't cheap shot anybody! Met this guy personally. Super guy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Clean hit, end of story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER NO REACTION:
    [QUOTE]"Clean hit, end of story'. Yup, as long as the overall story is of a boring, heartless mediocre hockey team.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]
    Did not warrant a reaction.....no intent to injure on the play at all!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: ANOTHER NO REACTION:
    [QUOTE]"Clean hit, end of story'. Yup, as long as the overall story is of a boring, heartless mediocre hockey team.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]

You know what, you're right.  Instead of being a boring, heartless, mediocre hockey team, the Bruins should  just overreact every time one of their players gets hit.  Kampfer just got hit cleanly by a player who rarely initiates physical contact?  Let's all jump him from behind and start a bench clearing brawl.  Yeah, that will solve the Bruins problems.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

I'm with Tim Thomas god...that won't solve anything.  The Bruins lull me into thinking the whole NHL is as boring and lifeless as their games.  No other team in the league would carry Recchi on their roster:  Is he slow? check, can he score? no, does he "work" hard? check, alright give him a couple mil.  Can't stand this team right now, flatlined.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

This is hilarious and (sadly) the face of the new NHL.  A check, no matter how clean, now must warrant some kind of response by the other team.  Kampfer initiated the contact, not Selanne.  How is going after Selanne going to solve the Bruins' problems?  He didn't do anything.