Another solid performance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Another solid performance

B's dominated the Rangers, yet again. Ya we had a little luck with the 2nd goal, but that came from hard work. All lines worked hard. I finally saw from Jagr what Ive been expecting of him. He cycled the puck and made those little important passes down low, with his line mates. Much better from him tonight. Poor Seguin. played great, just cant put the puck in the net.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Another solid performance

In response to bgrif008's comment:

B's dominated the Rangers, yet again. Ya we had a little luck with the 2nd goal, but that came from hard work. All lines worked hard. I finally saw from Jagr what Ive been expecting of him. He cycled the puck and made those little important passes down low, with his line mates. Much better from him tonight. Poor Seguin. played great, just cant put the puck in the net.

Remember, Seguin is the B's ace in the hole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No question the B's dominated tonight.  The way they cycled in the offensive zone was a thing of beauty.  Nine more wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Great game today NYR goal was a lucky shot.let`s go B`s

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Except for Seguin-Kelly-Peverley, everything is doing fine !! Impressive Bruins, nothing to do with the so-so team of the regular season...they rock !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Could it be this team was saving it for the playoffs?  It seems like they pushed the GO button and its a completely different team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I even thought the 3rd line played ok tonight. Good all around game. Rangers had one fluke goal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Lundqvist did his best to keep his team in it.  He was good but the Bruins just kept coming at him.  This could also be seen as a statement on what kind of NYR team he has in front of him or the Bruins are that much better. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

I even thought the 3rd line played ok tonight. Good all around game. Rangers had one fluke goal.

Yes I agree Nrg. Every line had some good scoring chances tonight. They're hard to beat when they're rolling like that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I feel the B's are quite a bit better. The only reason the Rangers got past the caps was because of goal tending. I feel the Caps are better than the Rags.

Even with the not so good end to the season, we all knew what the B's were capable of. The majority of this team won the cup. Something like 15 returning players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

A dominating performance from top to bottom

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The 3rd line had a role and played well also.

This was a great effort, not seeing it mentioned anywhere else but man the officatiating was not at its best in this game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Up 3 games to none!

What could go wrong?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Up 3 games to none!

What could go wrong?

Shhh. Go throw some salt over your shoulder, say 3 hail-mary's and 2 our fathers.