1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Another win for the P-Bruins

Two assist for Jared Knight...........win for Niklas Svedberg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Re: Another win for the P-Bruins

95 points....tops in the AHL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Earlier in the week Svedberg was named AHL 1st team all-star. He has been a real find by the Bs scouting staff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

It was a slow start for the Baby Bs, but they certainly are finishing the season with a bang. 

Also, nice to see Knight back and contributing again. Hopefully he can stay healthy and compete for a spot on the Bruins roster in the offseason.

It's too bad Spooner didn't win AHL rookie of the year though. I thought he had a real shot at it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good for Jared....I look forward to seeing what he can do in the playoff run!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The PB's have worked hard to be the best and I am very proud of those boy's. Our Bruins have some great players from Bruins/B and will have many great players coming from the PB's in the future. These boy's could win the Calder and deserve it. They are playing like we hope the Bruins can get it together in the playoffs.

]Good job all of you PB's and keep up your good work. Good B's fans follow and appreciate your hard work and look forward to see some of you scoring for the Bruins soon.

]         GO     PB"S ALL THE WAT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Tardif had 2 goals,and hes now on top of the AHL goal board ,why not bring him up to the Bruins come end of the season to see what he can do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bruinsfan084evr's comment:

Tardif had 2 goals,and hes now on top of the AHL goal board ,why not bring him up to the Bruins come end of the season to see what he can do

I think the 27 year old Tardif is beyond the "see what he can do" phase.  If they're going to give ice to a Providence player, I would prefer it were a younger guy, someone like Craig Cunningham.  Cunningham is six points behind Tardiff and only 21 years old.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think the 27 year old Tardif is beyond the "see what he can do" phase.  If they're going to give ice to a Providence player, I would prefer it were a younger guy, someone like Craig Cunningham.  Cunningham is six points behind Tardiff and only 21 years old.

- I totally agree........how many overaged AHL top scorers have made it to the NHL in the past 10 years ??............. my guess is not too many....

(Don't know how to look up the exact numbers ....i'm not yet very good with the web....)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its great to see this bunch in providence doing well, even a few on a personal  level showing so much promise. Tardif ? some really dont get it together until mid 20s, late bloomer, no one really knows until hes given a shot. Cunningham at 21, is so close.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

good stuff from the JV squad. Some goalie farm they got goin on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

Good to see that Knight seems to finally be healthy,have no doubt he would be playing with Bruins if it wasn't for injury problems next year,look forward to seing him next season playing for Bruins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Good to see that Knight seems to finally be healthy,have no doubt he would be playing with Bruins if it wasn't for injury problems next year,look forward to seing him next season playing for Bruins.

It is great to see him on the scoresheet. With Horton becoming ufa we might need these young guys to make the jump. Too bad he was hurt so long this year.I  hope Providence can advance deep in their playoff run to give these guys a taste more of winning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You forgot...Krug has also 2 assists...I wonder if the Bruins call him up  if he could repalce Thornton on the 4th line. as a forward  ??   We could also use him on the PP 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You forgot...Krug has also 2 assists...I wonder if the Bruins call him up  if he could repalce Thornton on the 4th line. as a forward  ??   We could also use him on the PP 

That's the one thing that has me worried about Krug,i think he is to small to be a good defencemen in NHL,forward sure but i don't think defence,of hand i can't really think of any 5'9 defencemen that stand out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

That's the one thing that has me worried about Krug,i think he is to small to be a good defencemen in NHL,forward sure but i don't think defence,of hand i can't really think of any 5'9 defencemen that stand out.

Brian Campbell is 5' 10.

But I do agree with you. It is difficult to be a small defenseman and still have success in the NHL. Campbell just happens to be an exception to the rule.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

What do you guys think about Spooner? I have to be honest that I have not followed the PB's much at all this year. I've only looked at stats and see that Spooner has had a good season and is only 20 or 21 years old I believe. Will he be up in Boston next year?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Looks like another great game for providence a 2-0 shutout against sprinfeild, hutchison with the shutout on 23 saves,

Camper, (9) ( Spooner, Krug), 6:45 (PP)

2. PRO Lindblad, (1) (Krug), 9:21 (SH)

Another 2 assists from krug, really nice to see this guy go.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Looks like another great game for providence a 2-0 shutout against sprinfeild, hutchison with the shutout on 23 saves,

Good for Lindblad...........goal in his first pro-game.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Knight didn't play,hope not hurt again?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Are you kidding me ???  We have Pandolfo ad Thonton ..

buinsfan ...thats what I've been saying for the last 6 weeks ....I saw TTardif at the Bell ener when the B's won againsit the scabs earlier this season ...he is excellent but didnt get areal chance ...he played less than 7 minutes ...I dont know why ???   Tardif would have better stats than Pandolfo-Thrntn and Peverley combined ..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Are you kidding me ???  We have Pandolfo ad Thonton ..

buinsfan ...thats what I've been saying for the last 6 weeks ....I saw TTardif at the Bell ener when the B's won againsit the scabs earlier this season ...he is excellent but didnt get areal chance ...he played less than 7 minutes ...I dont know why ???   Tardif would have better stats than Pandolfo-Thrntn and Peverley combined ..

I agree with you would liked to have seen more of Tardif,Spooner,Krug,over Pandolfo,Thornton,but that;s not Julian's way he likes his veteran players,i think Julian is stuck on this is the team that one the cup,can't change it,probably killing him to have to play Hamilton so much this year,I don't believe he has been scratched last 2 games for rest,i think he is in Julian's dog house.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

4-1win today....these kids are for real....

krug 2g-1a 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Lindblad 2A, Falls 2G, Krug 2G1A, Sved the W, Cunnin 2A, Camp2A,  Spoon 6shots, Tardiff 4shots   Koko another tender interference pen, means he is still going to the net.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Was at the game today. I guess I got seats at the good end of the ice, as all of the action occurred at that end. 

Anyway, Svedberg had a great game. There is no denying that. He made a lot of timely saves in the second period to keep it a tie game when they were struggling a bit as a team. 

Spooner had a great first period. Trailed off a bit after that. You can see just how talented he is on the ice though. Definitely has the most finesse of the bunch. 

Knight looked to be very active physically. On one shift, he flattened one of the opposing defenseman, then on the very next rush had a great scoring opportunity.

Didn't really notice Koko too much. It looked like he had a lot of skill, but maybe he is still getting used to NA.

Fallstrom obviously had a great game. One of his goals was an absolute beauty. Roofed the puck in tight on the goalie.

Same for Krug. He really had a lot of success on the power play at the point. Also, didn't look like his size really impeded his defensive abilities at all. Maybe it's just because he is playing against AHL competition.

Lineups today were as follows:

Tardif - Spooner - Koko

Knight - Camper - Cunningham

Lindblad - Whitfield - Fallstrom

Florek - Hanson - Robins

Cross - Miller

Krug - Casto

Trotman - Warsofsky

Svedberg