Any update with Carl Soderberg?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Any update with Carl Soderberg?

When and will he be here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Any update with Carl Soderberg?

Never.

His rights will be traded for a bottom 6 forward or bottom 2 D. Just my guess but I bet he never plays for the Bs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I heard someone saw him at about 12,000ft in the Swiss Alps.  Blurry photos are inconclusive, however.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I heard someone saw him at about 12,000ft in the Swiss Alps.  Blurry photos are inconclusive, however.

Lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I heard his team won in 5 games  and have advanced to the next round. I heard that on a sports radio station. So for all you soderberg fans you will have to wait another 2 weeks at the minimum . I wouldn't expect to much out of this player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I heard his team won in 5 games  and have advanced to the next round. I heard that on a sports radio station. So for all you soderberg fans you will have to wait another 2 weeks at the minimum . I wouldn't expect to much out of this player.

Correct, his team is about to start the 2nd round of the playoffs, so atleast another week+ until his season is over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I dont think he's much use if he comes during the deadline.  It would have been great if he came over prior to the deadline, allowing us to see what we have and assess additional needs.

There is a possibility that we dont make enough of an impact at the deadline, thinking that we have help on the way in the form of Soderberg.  This worries me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I just hope that we realize that we need a top 6 forward (who can score and help the PP) as well as Soderberg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

There having a steel cage match between the the Yeti and Sasquatch first. Soon after he will join the Bruins in time to battle Pandolfo at the Burlington YMCA for the final forward spot.

Hope this is all on pay per view, haven't seen any listings yet though. Hope Fred Blassie and lou Albino are doing color for the matches. I sit riveted when they are the commentors.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

There having a steel cage match between the the Yeti and Sasquatch first. Soon after he will join the Bruins in time to battle Pandolfo at the Burlington YMCA for the final forward spot.

Hope this is all on pay per view, haven't seen any listings yet though. Hope Fred Blassie and lou Albino are doing color for the matches. I sit riveted when they are the commentors.

HA! Good stuff San!

If, and it's a huge if, Soderberg comes to Boston the realistic expectation should be that he is a depth forward that slides into the depth chart somewhere above Caron, Pandolpho and anything else down in Prov. Anything better than that will be a complete surprise to me as well as the Bruins management and maybe even the yeti himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

HA! Good stuff San!

If, and it's a huge if, Soderberg comes to Boston the realistic expectation should be that he is a depth forward that slides into the depth chart somewhere above Caron, Pandolpho and anything else down in Prov. Anything better than that will be a complete surprise to me as well as the Bruins management and maybe even the yeti himself.

Soderberg is immediatly better than Thornton, Horton (as of today), Caron, Pandolpho and Peverley. Let him play on the 3rd line and use him as trade bait at the draft. If he does great re-sign him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I like it san.

Iginla-Krejci-Lucic

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin

Horton-Peverley-Soderberg

Thornton-Campbell-Paille

Spooner, Caron, Pandolpho, McDermid

Chara-Hamilton

Bouwmeister(sp?)-Seidenberg

Ference-Boychuk

McQuaid, Johnson, Bart

Can we swing that roster somehow? Maybe lose Bartkowski and Caron?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

As near as I can figure out, Soderberg's is due for game 1 of the semifinals this [EDIT] no wait, I thnk the first game is Saturday 3/30.

Why the living f do they have 'relegation' listed as well as playoffs?  What do those goofy Swedes do?  have the non playoff teams continue to play regular season during the playoffs?

I'm using this page

http://www.flashscore.com/hockey/sweden/elitserien/

I would REALLY like to find a simple scoreboard somewhere that would spell this out like a normal web site.  

-----------------------

[edit again!]  I think the first playoff game for him second round actually is 3/28 this Thursday.

day/month designation and entering these 'relegation' games and 'playoff' games confuses the beejesus out of me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

http://www.hockeyligan.se/blog/5/

His team is the white lion logo, so yes this Thursday is game one.

Relegation is to take the bottom 2 teams in the league and possibly demote them to a lower-tier league while giving some teams from that league a chance to advance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

http://www.hockeyligan.se/blog/5/

His team is the white lion logo, so yes this Thursday is game one.

Relegation is to take the bottom 2 teams in the league and possibly demote them to a lower-tier league while giving some teams from that league a chance to advance.

So there are 6 teams (at least) in another playoff series that are simply just trying not to lose?

And what do you mean 'possibly'?  Isn't finishing in last place good enough proof?

And where's the playoff picture on that page?

I swear everything about these Swedes confuses the hell out of me.  I go into an Ikea it takes me hours to figure out how to get out of the place.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

There's no playoff picture, but the blog will have updates as each series progresses.  In English, which should be helpful.  It's the League's official English blog. 

Maybe this is what you want?

http://www.hockeyligan.se/spelschema-slutspel.html

(click on "Per matchserie").

The two worst teams still have to be worse than the teams from the other league to warrant demotion.  It's their last chance to prove themselves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

There's no playoff picture, but the blog will have updates as each series progresses.  In English, which should be helpful.  It's the League's official English blog. 

Maybe this is what you want?

http://www.hockeyligan.se/spelschema-slutspel.html

(click on "Per matchserie").

The two worst teams still have to be worse than the teams from the other league to warrant demotion.  It's their last chance to prove themselves.

The slutspel!  Ya that's it!  Now I'm starting to like these Swedes - now that I found the slutspel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

I just have a feeling he's going to come over and suck and do further damage to the chemistry(if there is any). 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

where are thi ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Soderberg's team wins their 1st game in OT in semifinal round yesterday.

Maybe Carl want to play for the Penguins, too?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

You have become the voice of what's happening with Soderberg. An amazing turnaround considering...........

Any news on Tommy Cross ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

You have become the voice of what's happening with Soderberg. An amazing turnaround considering...........

Any news on Tommy Cross ?

Tommy Cross!  Why I sure can fill you in.  Haven't seen him play since January, but if you can find me a web page with the box score or where he is in hockeydb I will be glad to let you know how I evaluate his stats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Are there any good Swedish web reports on Tommy Cross?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Tommy Cross!  Why I sure can fill you in.  Haven't seen him play since January, but if you can find me a web page with the box score or where he is in hockeydb I will be glad to let you know how I evaluate his stats.

[/QUOTE]

http://theahl.com/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1010861

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Soderberg will have no impact on the Bruins this year............