Any update with Carl Soderberg?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

Re: Any update with Carl Soderberg?

I believe Soderberg played in Game 1 of his team's QF series in which they lost 6-0. He cross-checked an opponent in the head and was suspended for four games - all of which his team won.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Soderberg's team wins their 1st game in OT in semifinal round yesterday.

Maybe Carl want to play for the Penguins, too?

2days ago ????? they play best of 3 ?   He'll never make it.

You best give me your dates and we'll be sending you to Abba-Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Since Soderberg is Bruins property it is my understanding that he can come in after the deadline and still be eligible for the playoffs.

Soderberg's team lost in OT today, so they are 1-1 in games in the semifinals.  This semifinal series might be over as late as April 9th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Since Soderberg is Bruins property it is my understanding that he can come in after the deadline and still be eligible for the playoffs.

Soderberg's team lost in OT today, so they are 1-1 in games in the semifinals.  This semifinal series might be over as late as April 9th.

I know he could come in after trade deadline, it's just that he won't have enough time to play some regular season games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I know he could come in after trade deadline, it's just that he won't have enough time to play some regular season games.

True.  And that's one of the reasons I was skepitical of this ever taking place.

However, Dreger said it.  And if Dreger said it, it has real merit and must be true.

Why just the other day, he said something about Bart, Koko and a 1st going somewhere.

And it turned out that was accurate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.eurohockey.com/article/2463-linkping-opens-the-semi-finals-with-an-away-win.html

GM   G    A    P   PIM

2012-13    [SWE] Linköpings HC   Elitserien (Play-off)    3    1    0    1    25    1

PS. Oscar Möller he would have had allot of fun in American schools.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

BadHab finally gets to "see" the Soderberg vs. Holloway that he has been so eager for.

Skelleftea AIK and Linkopings HC all tied up at 1-1 with each team taking a 3-2 OT win

Holloway and Soderberg each with 1 point in 2 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

True.  And that's one of the reasons I was skepitical of this ever taking place.

[/QUOTE]

Your $200 will remind us of that.

P.S. Believe it or not I still take Dreger's word over your's. Go figure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Your $200 will remind us of that.

P.S. Believe it or not I still take Dreger's word over your's. Go figure.

As well you should.

He's a professional.

I just act like one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

As well you should.

He's a professional.

I just act like one.

You're acting skills aren't very good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Skelleftea AIK over Linkopings HC today by the score...you guessed it...3-2 in OT.  Holloway and Soderberg cancel each other out (no points).  Skelleftea AIK takes series lead 2-1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Skelleftea AIK over Linkopings HC today by the score...you guessed it...3-2 in OT.  Holloway and Soderberg cancel each other out (no points).  Skelleftea AIK takes series lead 2-1.

I just noticed Lee Goren is a teammate of Soderberg. I hadn't thought about that guy in ages.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I just noticed Lee Goren is a teammate of Soderberg. I hadn't thought about that guy in ages.

As i remember it, the next big thing.Wasn't he a big scorer in college?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Looks like he hasn't played in North America since 2006-07.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

As i remember it, the next big thing.Wasn't he a big scorer in college?

Yeah 50, he scored plenty for North Dakota.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Just checked, got 31 goals for the Minot Top Guns and then on to a pretty good stint with the ND Fighting Sioux.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Soderbergs team lost again tonight, now down 3-1. Next game is friday.

Mr Chiarelli said in his Jagr presser that he wants him over, so this might acctually happen.

Never seen him play but cant help thinking that there must be a spot open on that third line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to WillsBruins' comment:

Mr Chiarelli said in his Jagr presser that he wants him over, so this might acctually happen.

Never seen him play but cant help thinking that there must be a spot open on that third line.

With Bergeron out Yetiburg can slot right into the third line center spot. Jeti to Jagr, i can see it all now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This seemed like it was big news a long time ago... what are the chances this makes any impact on this year's playoffs?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

This seemed like it was big news a long time ago... what are the chances this makes any impact on this year's playoffs?

I dont know, 

You rather have Pandolfo?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

With Bergeron out Yetiburg can slot right into the third line center spot. Jeti to Jagr, i can see it all now.

Yeti to Yammi. This would drive you-know-who nuts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Go Skellefteå!

I think that's how you scream it

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I dont know, You rather have Pandolfo?

That about sums it up, give him a shot. Although Pando is good defensively. We need 4 lines not 3 and a half

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Next game is Friday

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

I dont know, You rather have Pandolfo?

That about sums it up, give him a shot. Although Pando is good defensively. We need 4 lines not 3 and a half

This guys supposedly good defensively too:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=665