Anyone else see this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Anyone else see this?

Did Ferrence give the crowd the finger after he scored his goal or did I just imagine that??? If he did any chance he gets fined or suspended?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Anyone else see this?

yes and yes he will be fined.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes he did...Priceless

Environmentalists can get pissed with their Birkenstocks on!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, he'll get a decent fine for that.

A+!

Awesome screenshot, SD.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yes he did.  Healey the complete tool he is pointed it out.   Classless move by AF.  So much for winning me over. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

That's so %^$%^ awesome!!! I hope he doesnt get suspended though...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Something must of really ticked him off or he was trying to pick his nose?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Oh yeah he did!  I was SCREAMING at the tv when it happened, because it was AWESOME!  Ference was heated up, obviously.  HUGE mistake on his part though.  Totally unprofessional and Im disappointed in him.  Sure, Id do it in a heartbeat, but I kinda cant believe he did.  My question is, will he get suspended?  Definitely getting the $2500 fine, but I wonder if theyll sit him for a game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't like the gesture... but I LOVE the emotion (at least one of the Bruins has some!!!)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Loved it. Fine at most. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone else see this?:
    [QUOTE]yes he did.  Healey the complete tool he is pointed it out.   Classless move by AF.  So much for winning me over. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Yeah, classless.  Shupe, you know how awful the things he's heard tonight are.

Whatever.  Get pumped.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Awesome picture! New background for the laptop!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else see this? : Yeah, classless.  Shupe, you know how awful the things he's heard tonight are. Whatever.  Get pumped.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

He gets paid a lot of money to ignore that stuff.  Guess its ok if he hits a fan as well by those standards.  And from one of our so called leaders?  Please.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Obviously the hockey gods didnt like it either.  Payback is a Subban PP goal

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]I don't like the gesture... but I LOVE the emotion (at least one of the Bruins has some!!!)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Totally. Just hope its not a bad omen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else see this? : He gets paid a lot of money to ignore that stuff.  Guess its ok if he hits a fan as well by those standards.  And from one of our so called leaders?  Please.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Big difference between an obscene gesture and a physical assault, but I see your point on getting paid to ignore it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I knew it! Arghh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I wish we could split his fine

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Being from Montreal I can tell you one thing ...AWESOME I LOVED IT Ferrence is now among my favorites players ..give me a break with the ''classless move'' you those animals in the crowd have class ...well come with me to a B's game in Montreal with a B's jersey and after the game you will feel like give them all a finger ....THANKS ANDREW

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Being from Montreal I can tell you one thing ...AWESOME I LOVED IT Ferrence is now among my favorites players ..give me a break with the ''classless move'' you those animals in the crowd have class ...well come with me to a B's game in Montreal with a B's jersey and after the game you will feel like give them all a finger ....THANKS ANDREW Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

and our crowd doesnt heckle anyone?  give it a rest.  he has played the game how long?  this isnt the beer league. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Shupe, we agree here, but sometimes YOU need to give it a rest.  Youre like the PC police here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I know.  But I dont like that stuff.  Its just a finger.  I will give him credit b/c its not easy to get your finger like that with a hockey glove on

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

He flipped the bird to the boo birds at the bell center lol
    Gotta love the passion!

Here's a link to the vid:
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/ference-gives-bell-centre-crowd-the-finger/article1995316/

Great win tonight, Good ole newfie boy came through at the best time :D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

FERRENCE FOR PRESIDENT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I admit I'd be calling Subban a punk if he did this in Boston... Call me a homer but Andy still moved up in my books tonight! :)