Anyone kind enough to fill me in on who won the fights so far tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Anyone kind enough to fill me in on who won the fights so far tonight?

At work listening on the radio can't see the fights.

Thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Anyone kind enough to fill me in on who won the fights so far tonight?

Sucks the most not being able to see the fights :(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Lucic threw McCormick around like a rag doll...easily his decision. Campbell's fight with McCormick was McCormick's, he was physically overmatched...McQuaid beat Gaustad pretty well...a pretty good tussle. I think that's it for the fights.
    Doc

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone kind enough to fill me in on who won the fights so far tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic threw McCormick around like a rag doll...easily his decision. Campbell's fight with McCormick was McCormick's, he was physically overmatched...McQuaid beat Gaustad pretty well...a pretty good tussle. I think that's it for the fights. Doc
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

thanks so you have the bruins winning 2-1 on the fight card

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Lucicmilan17

Check the thread on feeds to watch online (NESN feed)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

In Response to Re: Anyone kind enough to fill me in on who won the fights so far tonight?:
    [QUOTE]Lucic threw McCormick around like a rag doll...easily his decision. Campbell's fight with McCormick was McCormick's, he was physically overmatched...McQuaid beat Gaustad pretty well...a pretty good tussle. I think that's it for the fights. Doc
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Looks like McCormick was happy to fall to the ice early on in the fight, but Looch literally lifted him back up and tried to pound him some more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Oh Yeah, Lucic could have killed McC when he got his jersey over his head and on his knees...would have really been lights out, but you know the "code". I don' think this is over either, really starting to percolate...hope work goes well.
    Doc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Lucicmilan17 Check the thread on feeds to watch online (NESN feed)
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

I have none so far work in the P.O.S of a computer.

If it requires a download I am firewalled from any downloads