anyone remember this suggestion for seguin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

anyone remember this suggestion for seguin?

i couldn't find the thread, but a poster suggested last year that we move seguin to edmonton for magnus paajarvi and a second rounder i believe. thank god

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: anyone remember this suggestion for seguin?

I don't remember that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Neither do I!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nope.  I do remember more than a few saying they would include him in a package to get Stamkos, however.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes it was the "Cactus" guy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

no, it wasnt the cactus guy. this guy was dead serious about it, he was just really high on magnus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Didn't anyone want to trade him back to Toronto for Phil Kessel ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: anyone remember this suggestion for seguin?:
    [QUOTE]no, it wasnt the cactus guy. this guy was dead serious about it, he was just really high on magnus
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    The safe bet is that it was Yaz. He spent half of the year trying to convince us that Seguin wasn't the real deal and that we were all stupid for not realizing it. That's exactly the sort of trade he would've suggested and,strangely enough, he wasn't even properly embarassed about it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone remember this suggestion for seguin? : The safe bet is that it was Yaz. He spent half of the year trying to convince us that Seguin wasn't the real deal and that we were all stupid for not realizing it. That's exactly the sort of trade he would've suggested and,strangely enough, he wasn't even properly embarassed about it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I'd bet my house on that one. My favourite line he had was about Skinner not having NHL skating skills. I'm not embarassed to repeat myself on this one to bring it up every time Yaz's name is mentioned because it was so erroneous. ( He had competed nationally as a kid in figure skating . His skating in junior at the time was fantastic ).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: anyone remember this suggestion for seguin? : The safe bet is that it was Yaz. He spent half of the year trying to convince us that Seguin wasn't the real deal and that we were all stupid for not realizing it. That's exactly the sort of trade he would've suggested and,strangely enough, he wasn't even properly embarassed about it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I think we have a winner.