April Fools - A prank pulled on Stanley

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: April Fools - A prank pulled on Stanley

In response to lambda13's comment:

Darnit, Stanley, I like how you handled this. I'm taking you off ignore. Do you mind just trying not to say I told you so? We don't mind your predictions, we just don't like you trying to hammer them down our throats.

The prank had potential if you let him in on it first. But you did try to embarass him, which he doesn't need help with. I'm all about joking with people, but I think you might want to say sorry for a shot below the belt.

Ok lambda I wont the told you so anymore ....thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

Darnit, Stanley, I like how you handled this. I'm taking you off ignore. Do you mind just trying not to say I told you so? We don't mind your predictions, we just don't like you trying to hammer them down our throats.

The prank had potential if you let him in on it first. But you did try to embarass him, which he doesn't need help with. I'm all about joking with people, but I think you might want to say sorry for a shot below the belt.

Ok lambda I wont the told you so anymore ....thanks

and edit your posts and take your real email addresses out.

no good can come of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good stuff Stanley, and we all know your heart is in the right place.

Please don't post your real name, info or email anymore.  Next time could be worse.  You're a trusting guy and the internet is full of scammers.

Don't hate the OP either.  I hope he apologizes, but let's not assume this was a malicious thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

A sleazy move followed by an attempted blackmail. The Globe should re-name this forum to "Days of our Lives".

What a couple of meatheads !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Most people would be a lot less forgiving that Stanley. Nice to see everyone's pretty much handling this in a classy manner when it could easily have blown up into a flame war. That says alot about this board.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

On my next visit to Boston I will invite you all and offer you a beer accross the street from the Garden ....