Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners

The majority of the Posts, point to YES. Whine about everything with your post, This player did that, this player did this. Joke of posts.... Its the end of the season let it go already. You can whine about stuff come playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners

arent you essentially whining about us?  just saying

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

High expectations, a largely knowledgeable fan-base, and the bad fortune of having last seen the Cup in 40 years.. whiners? No. Passionate? Yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners:
    [QUOTE]The majority of the Posts, point to YES. Whine about everything with your post, This player did that, this player did this. Joke of posts.... Its the end of the season let it go already. You can whine about stuff come playoffs.
    Posted by bgrif008[/QUOTE]

Whine for yourself, Buster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Positive posts are largely ignored on this board.  Believe me I've tried.  The negative ones get all the action.  Such is reality here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Went to the Bs vs Devils game and the kid behind me and the guy in front of me complained about everything. Not just bad plays, but every play. There is a segment of Bruins fans that believe if the team is not perfect, they are awful. Don't know where it comes from but it's annoying as all heill.

I think some Bs fans are just miserable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

What fan of any team of any sport doesn't whine at some point in a season? Any fan who says they didn't whine to somebody at some point in a season about their team is lying unless your team is maybe the Harlem Globetrotters. Whining, praising, bantering, complaining, worshiping etc. is all part of being a fan and at some point in time we all go there. No big deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

USA!  USA!  USA!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners:
    [QUOTE]What fan of any team of any sport doesn't whine at some point in a season? Any fan who says they didn't whine to somebody at some point in a season about their team is lying unless your team is maybe the Harlem Globetrotters. Whining, praising, bantering, complaining, worshiping etc. is all part of being a fan and at some point in time we all go there. No big deal.
    Posted by FP4877[/QUOTE]

whining after every single loss is a bit annoying.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

in answer to your question...yes we are whiners, but only when we loose...no different then Toronto fans, when they talk about firing the coach, trading the whole team...when they loose the first game of the season, so different when Hab fans whin and tie up the 911 emergency line trying to press charges on chara, and whining cuase were playing too rough....

Now heres my whine: we only lost to toronto because the refs were calling th game in torontos favour, and boston doesent want to move up in the standings,as they want to play montreall in the playoffs, this will generate more fans and increase the possibilitys of selling out all palyoff games......its a consperacy I tell yea, a consperacy.. lol/. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

not whiners but miserable. they think the bruins lose just to pis* them off. or that someone is sabotaging the team(jacobs, cam, chia ,clode, the players themselves)- its freaking annoying. if it upsets them that much, watch figure skating or something. the funniest thing is they think they know more about the game of hockey and the bruins than those in charge and those playing. HA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

some posters are just very pessimistic. they would rather be complaining

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

true dauber, as i've said before some people are happier when they are unhappy. deep down the don't want the bruins to win, if they do they'll have nothing to be miserable about. how about that for psycho- analysis!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joey9001. Show Joey9001's posts

Every real fan is a whiner, lol.  Maybe there is a better word for it like Sportsnutty said, "Passionate."

We whine, we cheer, we boo, we get mad, we scream, and we jump for joy.

It's part of being a fan. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Go to the Atlanta Thrashers board..Theres not much whining there. If you can't peice that together than i don't know what else to say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

All Im saying is let it go already. You can complain all you want if the B's dont win the cup. But like any sport, players will make mistakes, will have nights off, B's will lose games, etc. Its part of the season, but to complain about something in every game is just ridiculous. Sure I'll say to myself during a game, what the heck is he doing or what the heck was he thinking, but to come on here and post about it is kind of lame, when its just another hockey play and happens night in night out through an 82 game season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

CryYellYellYellCryCryYellCryCry

Who is crying and whining. We are in the play-offs yahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingFoot in mouthInnocentLaughingSmileLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

ummmmm, what the heck is wrong with you ^^^

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]USA!  USA!  USA!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] Being a retired writer, does that mean you are on welfare?, or does the usa,usa,usa even have that, we know about your medical.
    Are drunken street bums are taken better care of than that (full coverage no cost). canada,canada,canada.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are Bruins Fans a Bunch of Whiners : Being a retired writer, does that mean you are on welfare, or does the usa,usa,usa even have that, we know about your medical. Are drunken street bums are taken better care of than that (full coverage no cost). canada,canada,canada.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

relax

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My favorites are the guys who claim they are hardcore fans and have been for x years, but all they do is cry about the trade of Kessel while somehow finding a way to take jabs at the best goaltender in the league and a rookie with more potential than we have ever seen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]My favorites are the guys who claim they are hardcore fans and have been for x years, but all they do is cry about the trade of Kessel while somehow finding a way to take jabs at the best goaltender in the league and a rookie with more potential than we have ever seen.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I also hold a special place for them..........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]My favorites are the guys who claim they are hardcore fans and have been for x years, but all they do is cry about the trade of Kessel while somehow finding a way to take jabs at the best goaltender in the league and a rookie with more potential than we have ever seen.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

That has frequently been my argument here.  If you have truly been a 'hardcore' fan for so long, and you actually watched the Bruins in the mid-late nineties...how is it again that you are b*tching so much now??  That was the time to get fed up and leave.  I hardly had a single positive thought about the Bruins for a couple years there.  The Dave Lewis experiment was just brutal too.  I don't undertsand how anyone could have suffered thorugh those years, and somehow still be a upset about the way things are going now.  The goalies, the Vezinas, the Norris trophy winner, the top 2 draft pick, the division championship...I guess you don't have to be thrilled until you win a Cup, but you've got to be a little bit enthusiastic about how much better the product is.  Don't you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

With the Bruins I'm always cautiously optimistic. Criticism can be OK but when you get negative you might as well play for the other team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It's a good day to answer this thread ! 

Think about what you as an individual posted and where you fit in with regards to the question of this thread.