Are You Serious With This Call??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Are You Serious With This Call??

No kicking motion??? Turned his skate side ways then moved it forward...What the heck???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Are You Serious With This Call??

That was pretty darn bad.  To say the least.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

seriously? come on, no way he kicked that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The NHL is a joke with these idoitic rules.  Its a kick... I've been playing soccer for 40 years.  ITS A KICK!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call??:
    [QUOTE]seriously? come on, no way he kicked that.
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

I know your Tampa fan, but you don't see his skate moving in a forward motion to the net?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

you know, i kept looking and to me it doesn't move forward - not in a kicking motion anyway. there is a natural follow through. sorry, gotta go with the ref on this one. love that it's tampa, but that's not the reason. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

What a joke

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

[QUOTE]you know, i kept looking and to me it doesn't move forward - not in a kicking motion anyway. there is a natural follow through. sorry, gotta go with the ref on this one. love that it's tampa, but that's not the reason. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

That happens in Boston it's not a goal, 99.99999 % of the time it's not a goal, never been a goal until today and that's the one .00001%, been watching hockey for 40 years, it wasn't a goal way back when either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

There are a TON of reasons why the Bs are losing, but in all honestly that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

"What a joke" The only joke is this teams play right now, I guess I will go wash the truck again!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]you know, i kept looking and to me it doesn't move forward - not in a kicking motion anyway. there is a natural follow through. sorry, gotta go with the ref on this one. love that it's tampa, but that's not the reason. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They'd better move officiating to the top of the agenda at the GM meetings.  That was nuts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

The people in Toronto who make these calls have their heads in their as*es !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The call is a mood point! The big issue is how this team has given up on the season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

[QUOTE]That goal doesnt even matter .. another typical game against a team out of the playoffs.
    Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

It mattered unitl 30 seconds later, now not at all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

C'mon vcec, enjoy the rout, but try to be objective here. 

I'm all for the angleing of the skate to re-direct a puck, but that's a kicking motion plain and simple.  He kicked the puck.  Into the net.  Who's reviewing these plays?

Not that it matters.  It really bothered me when it was 1-0.  Now, not so much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

hey fletch, i really try to be objective and you know i don't trash the board, but i really don't see it the way you guys do. i would be the first to admit a bad call even against tampa. possible we didn't see the same angle since we aren't watching the same station? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]hey fletch, i really try to be objective and you know i don't trash the board, but i really don't see it the way you guys do. i would be the first to admit a bad call even against tampa. possible we didn't see the same angle since we aren't watching the same station? 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Fair enough vcec, and it doesn't much matter now.  I just thought it was fairly clear that his foot moves forward to push the puck into the net, instead of just a deflection/re-direct.  Looked like a kicking motion to me.  I'm not sure what a kick really is with this rule.  Spinning behond-the-back karate kick?  Who cares at this point?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]The call is a mood point! The big issue is how this team has given up on the season.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

1. It's "moot" point...not "mood"
    2. They've given up on the season? Really? They all got together in a meeting and decided to deliberately lose games?

You are wrong twice. Stop wasting our time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckhog9966. Show puckhog9966's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call?? : It mattered unitl 30 seconds later, now not at all.
    Posted by deejm2112[/QUOTE]

It's one goal. If your confidence is so fragile, like this team atm, that one goal effects the game, as it did, then you got way bigger issue's and the Bruins have way bigger issue's. At this point I dont even think they will make the playoffs. It's one thing to lose a few games in a row, its another to be on par with the Columbus record if not for a 2 month stretch of hot play. So 2 months of unreal hockey and 4 months of SuckA$$ hockey. If the Bruins had played .500 hockey during Nov. and Dec. they would right now be tied with Toronto at 68pts. which is 3 pts away from the worst team in the East.

So that kicked in goal means nothing in the grand scheme of things. This team started tired, found thier legs for a couple months and are finnishing tired. Tired players get hurt because the effort to fight off checks and initiate the contact isnt there, the bruins got tons of injuries right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]seriously? come on, no way he kicked that.
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

I have to side with him also.  That's a goal with the rule in place. 
    A " Distinct " kicking motion .  He did direct it in on purpose but he does not lift his feet enough to have that swinging motion with his foot kicking the puck.
    For all those who play soccer and I still do that was a re-direct, not a kick.
    I disagree with the NHL rule because a re-direct with the sole purpose to try and score should be disallowed also.  A grey area in their rule.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call??:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call?? : At this point I dont even think they will make the playoffs. If the Bruins had played .500 hockey during Nov. and Dec. The bruins got tons of injuries right ? Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]

The Bruins didn't play .500 hockey but you writing like they got lucky. The answer to your question is correct the Bruins are injured and when they were healthy Boston walked all over teams.

The one thing you didn't rant about is the Bruins lacked of depth in Providence. Thanks for stopping by and announcing how much you don't know...again...just another cry baby rant.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

brutal call. shanny will find a way to suspend Lucic for this!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call?? : It's one goal. If your confidence is so fragile, like this team atm, that one goal effects the game, as it did, then you got way bigger issue's and the Bruins have way bigger issue's. At this point I dont even think they will make the playoffs. It's one thing to lose a few games in a row, its another to be on par with the Columbus record if not for a 2 month stretch of hot play. So 2 months of unreal hockey and 4 months of SuckA$$ hockey. If the Bruins had played .500 hockey during Nov. and Dec. they would right now be tied with Toronto at 68pts. which is 3 pts away from the worst team in the East. So that kicked in goal means nothing in the grand scheme of things. This team started tired, found thier legs for a couple months and are finnishing tired. Tired players get hurt because the effort to fight off checks and initiate the contact isnt there, the bruins got tons of injuries right?
    Posted by puckhog9966[/QUOTE]
    I look forward to hearing what you have to say a month from now when the playoffs are in full swing and the Bruins are on the verge of winning round 1. I think you're very wrong but there's no need for us to debate it now since we'll have our real answer by then.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Are You Serious With This Call?? : 1. It's "moot" point...not "mood" 2. They've given up on the season? Really? They all got together in a meeting and decided to deliberately lose games? You are wrong twice. Stop wasting our time.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

I'll give you the moot point but if you watch the effort level lately then you have to agree something is up.