ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer"

Chiarelli keeps acquiring guys he claims are scorers, even though they don't have the history to prove it, and he boasts that he is addressing the offense. Ryder was never a goal scorer and Horton doesn't look like one either. There is no quickness to his delivery. PC described Kelly as a "two-way" player. You've got to be kidding me. The end result is a team that needs perfect goaltending and defense to win because they don't have enough offensive power. This Summer, we'll likely see another player on the downside of one 30 goal season and sliding be picked up by PC for more picks and prospects, be paid big bucks and then be described as a "goalscorer".

Sorry for the negative vibe but I'm getting tired of the direction this team has been heading. Neely said the Bruins are not a team that si trying to win all it's games 1 - 0. He's dead wrong.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer"

You're right on, but be careful not to upset a couple on this forum that are zombies, robots, and chia pets. The majority of us, thankfully, are objective about what's happened to this team and all our draft picks that waved bye bye for an over-the-hill gang of castaways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Seguin. Enough said.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It'll be some guy Julien coached in Montreal who is a free agent after this season.  Maybe Kostitsyn or Mike Ribeiro.  lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

misery loves company...i'll let you all cry amongst yourselves

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BergysStache. Show BergysStache's posts

In Response to Re: ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer":
    [QUOTE]It'll be some guy Julien coached in Montreal who is a free agent after this season.  Maybe Kostitsyn or Mike Ribeiro.  lol
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine how that conversation with management would go.

"I know Ryder and Begin didn't work out, but TRUST ME this time. Bringing in (insert useless player here) will TOTALLY work out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]You're right on, but be careful not to upset a couple on this forum that are zombies, robots, and chia pets. The majority of us, thankfully, are objective about what's happened to this team and all our draft picks that waved bye bye for an over-the-hill gang of castaways.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Your an idiot. Being objective is not constantly being negative and making stuff up to support your point and then hurling baseless insults at  those who want some sort of intellectual discussion.

Kennedy is Objective. Shupe is Objective. You are a troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

There are only 14 players in the league who have 30 or more goals this year.  None of them will be available anytime soon.  Lucic has 29.  I like him.  Seguin will put up goals as he matures. Horton has potential too. 

Some of you yahoos think other GM's are dying to dump elite scorers for Ryder and a pick.  Dream on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]misery loves company...i'll let you all cry amongst yourselves
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am sure you are a gloriously happy and satisfied Bruins fan.   lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

right now i am the fan of a team that most likely will be in the playoffs- that's about all that can be asked at this point of the season. who do you root for?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer":
    [QUOTE]Chiarelli keeps acquiring guys he claims are scorers, even though they don't have the history to prove it, and he boasts that he is addressing the offense. Ryder was never a goal scorer and Horton doesn't look like one either. There is no quickness to his delivery. PC described Kelly as a "two-way" player. You've got to be kidding me. The end result is a team that needs perfect goaltending and defense to win because they don't have enough offensive power. This Summer, we'll likely see another player on the downside of one 30 goal season and sliding be picked up by PC for more picks and prospects, be paid big bucks and then be described as a "goalscorer". Sorry for the negative vibe but I'm getting tired of the direction this team has been heading. Neely said the Bruins are not a team that si trying to win all it's games 1 - 0. He's dead wrong.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Nathan Horton not a scorer ?????????  This is his 6th 20 goals ++ consecutive season ...what more do you want ???   Are you n drugs ...Horton has already 20 goals and this will probably be his worst season of his young carreer ....will you stop whining about our good players ...dam ..we've already lost Wheeler because of the whinners dont start with Nathan Horton ...Kelly-Paille are not scorers but please leave me alone with Nathan ...he will get 30 goals easy next season .....and watch Blake Wheeler next season (minimum 80points) ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (If I become GM)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

hey stanley, is horton your new binky?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

oh stanley, you are so cute! your everlasting love for wheeler is precious. what i want is a prediction, come on, i'm begging for your crazy-as* optimism, in this sea of hate. i'm serious let me have it. score and goal scorers- anything is better than sifting through this garbage.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

seguin

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Also let's not forget that a healthy Savard will help too...next year I know, but he's a true points guy and is missed greatly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Max Sauve give him a shot when the black aces arrive Uncle Fester!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]oh stanley, you are so cute! your everlasting love for wheeler is precious. what i want is a prediction, come on, i'm begging for your crazy-as* optimism, in this sea of hate. i'm serious let me have it. score and goal scorers- anything is better than sifting through this garbage.   
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Its not a question of love adkbeesfan ....Wheeler is a very young player only 24 ....he has already 54goals and 65a for 119 points in 234gp and a ++39  at such a young age he is 6'5'' and 230lbs ...this kid will be a SUPER STAR in this league and it makes me cry when I realized that we had him on pur team but could not appreciated his talent....I dont see in Peverley thus far anything even close to Blake Wheeler ....I am a true Bruins fan and it just makes my feel like throwing up and we havent even seen the best of Wheeler yet ...wait till next year ...you will all see what I'm talking about .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (If I become GM)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Also let's not forget that a healthy Savard will help too...next year I know, but he's a true points guy and is missed greatly.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

By the way hangnail ....forget about Savard ...he is done ...his carreer is Over ..he will never be back the way he was and I dont even think he'll ever be back in the NHL

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (if I become GM)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

stanley... i was serious, what's the score of tonights game? sorry to make light of your wheeler support. i'd rather read that, than all the hate. lay it on me ...score and scorers-

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATTN Chiarelli: Who is our next "scorer" : By the way hangnail ....forget about Savard ...he is done ...his carreer is Over ..he will never be back the way he was and I dont even think he'll ever be back in the NHL Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (if I become GM)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Definitely a possiblity, but until he comes out and announces his retirement I'll hang on to some hope.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Tonight it'll be 3-2 BRUINS I wouldnt be surprised to see the game go in OT and finally the B's will win one in OT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 (???) 2012-2013 (If I become the GM)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]You're right on, but be careful not to upset a couple on this forum that are zombies, robots, and chia pets. The majority of us, thankfully, are objective about what's happened to this team and all our draft picks that waved bye bye for an over-the-hill gang of castaways.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Explain again how you're being objective.....It would seem you're confused about it's meaning and instead try to fill your posts the same way you fill your Depends.

objectivity

Definitions (2)

1. General: Striving (as far as possible or practicable) to reduce or eliminate biases, prejudices, or subjective evaluations by relying on verifiable data.

25. This post has been removed.