Available NHL Coaches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Available NHL Coaches

What potential coaches are available for hire.  I'm getting so sick of Julien and his heartless Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Available NHL Coaches

Ken Hitchcock maybe?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bob Jones, Windsor Spitfires, he knows how to win and play offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Give Bob Boughner PC's job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Available NHL Coaches:
    [QUOTE]What potential coaches are available for hire.  I'm getting so sick of Julien and his heartless Bruins.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

Scott Gordon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Available NHL Coaches:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Available NHL Coaches : Scott Gordon
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

This is probably a joke, and I am probably CJ's biggest supporter here, but this would be an interesting move. Interesting meaning, could have serious upside.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Re: Available NHL Coaches:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Available NHL Coaches : This is probably a joke, and I am probably CJ's biggest supporter here, but this would be an interesting move. Interesting meaning, could have serious upside.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Gordon is a good coach & was in the system but was passed over already. He's the fix.