1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I caved in and changed it..To some of you it was like a zit on a beautiful face....

to be sure i will defend Carey as I see fit and that goes for all my fellow netminders. They are my union brothers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Avatar Change (You win)

In Response to Avatar Change (You win):
    [QUOTE]I caved in and changed it..To some of you it was like a zit on a beautiful face.... to be sure i will defend Carey as I see fit and that goes for all my fellow netminders. They are my union brothers.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I commented on your new pic on another thread.Nice job .I also have no trouble with anyone who makes intelligent posts regarding non-Bruins they happen to like.Post away my friend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Here, here!  I'm sliding a virtual beer down the bar to you...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I love it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Like I said before, Kennedy97 is a fine poster who is a Canadien fan.  Defend Price, it would be a change if it is well thought out.  If I had a Bs Avatar it would be Eddie Shore.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

No need to conform as long as you're not trolling, and since you offer reasonable and thoughtful posts ... go back to Price.

Personally, I like old, forgotten goalies as avatars. Cough, cough John Blue.