1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Awfully quiet in that barn tonight.

Maybe its this annoucner guy for VS...

Or is it the bruins play.

Anyone else yawning?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

Re: Awfully quiet in that barn tonight.

most fans no this team is going nowhere =  silence

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

The Bruins haven't given the crowd anything to get involved with so far. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Wait to they annonce CJ is fired!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

how embarassing  b's get out muscled by selanne      don't even stick up for player lyin on ice pathetic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Awfully quiet in that barn tonight.:
    [QUOTE]chara is fukkkkken pathetic
    Posted by bruinscam[/QUOTE]
    The whole team minus TT is pathetic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Someones head has to roll if they don't come back!!!!! CJ is my choice for the headsman. They are pitiful tonight!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Clean house! this team is weak on paper and on the ice. Over paid bums is what I see. I've never seen such little emotion. This is not just the coach either.

I have no what Cam does, nothing has changed since he bacame pres.

No idea what the fix is but it's not quick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Awful. Monday night games are usually boring anyways. I wish the Bruins played more on Saturday nights like the Habs do in Montreal.

By the way.... FIRE CLAUDE and make a trade. This team is in a serious rut. Maybe we can get somebody fast, like a Marco Sturm for maybe a Hunwick?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Have Boston won a single nationally televised game over the last couple seasons?  Seems like every time they are on Versus under the spotlight of national television they get embaressed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

In Response to Awfully quiet in that barn tonight.:
    [QUOTE]Maybe its this annoucner guy for VS... Or is it the bruins play. Anyone else yawning?
    Posted by TheShepherd[/QUOTE]

I rather enjoyed the Versus play-by-play man, John Forslund (who does The Hurricanes games), despite a couple of annoying habits while calling the play.  He was a significant upgrade from Jack Edwards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Awfully quiet in that barn tonight. : I rather enjoyed the Versus play-by-play man, John Forslund (who does The Hurricanes games), despite a couple of annoying habits while calling the play.  He was a significant upgrade from Jack Edwards.
    Posted by BlueEyedGuy[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not.  Jack may be crazy, but he's actually improved as a play-by-play man, and at least keeps the games exciting, no matter how boring.  I would hate to be a Canes fan, because that guy was awful.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

Edwards is horrible and barely above high schoolish.  'll gladly take an announcer like Forslund over the cacophonous screechings of Edwards.  Fred Cusick must roll over in his grave all season long....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]how embarassing  b's get out muscled by selanne      don't even stick up for player lyin on ice pathetic
    Posted by bruinscam[/QUOTE]
    It wasn't a militias hit.  Kampfer initiated contact and Selanne just tried to avoid getting knocked on his as$.  If I were the ref I wouldn't have called anything but clearly this ref felt that the league wouldn't tolerate those kind of hits...probably looked worse from his angle but in my eyes not even a penalty.  and vs announcers are complete fools.  Learn the material before you call a game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Edwards is horrible and barely above high schoolish.  'll gladly take an announcer like Forslund over the cacophonous screechings of Edwards.  Fred Cusick must roll over in his grave all season long....
    Posted by BlueEyedGuy[/QUOTE]

What is appealing exactly about this Forslund character?  Is it the monotone voice or the fact that he seems to know nothing about what he's talking about.  I like how you just say Edwards is "horrible" as if that explains exactly why hes such a bad announcer.  Oh, he's horrible?  Ok, now I get it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Awful. Monday night games are usually boring anyways. I wish the Bruins played more on Saturday nights like the Habs do in Montreal. By the way.... FIRE CLAUDE and make a trade. This team is in a serious rut. Maybe we can get somebody fast, like a Marco Sturm for maybe a Hunwick?
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

I know .  I can't find a game on a Saturday night for me to come in to Boston in January.   They're all afternoon games and that means I would have to wake before the worms to drive down.