Axelsson attempting NHL comeback?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

Axelsson attempting NHL comeback?

Former Bruin P.J. Axelsson was attempting a comeback to the NHL this season, but had his return derailed because of the lockout. The current Bruins team is much stronger and deeper than the teams that P.J. was apart of (including the team that had P.J. skating on our first line). Would you have liked to see P.J. get another shot in Boston? Maybe bring him and Rolston back to re-form one of th deadliest PK duos circa 2003. 

I personally don't see a spot on the team for him, but would have loved to see him get one more chance in the NHL. I'm sure some team would have taken a chance on him. 

http://whatsbruinatthegarden.com/2012/09/20/axelsson-has-comeback-derailed-by-lockout/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Axelsson attempting NHL comeback?

He will not see any NHL action in September, I'm 99.9% sure of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

The Bruins have plenty of quality PKers. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Nobody wanted him a few years ago, cant see teams waiting in line for him once the lockout ends., good skater, responsible defensivley..Those players literally grow on trees.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I don't know why, but with all that is going on these days, the title of this thread made me laugh.

PJ: "Where is everyone?"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

I agree, I found it random/surprising when I first saw the original report, which linked the Flyers of all teams as one of the interested clubs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Scott:

Why ask "Axelsson attempting NHL comeback?" and then follow it with, "Former Bruin P.J. Axelsson was attempting a comeback to the NHL this season, but had his return derailed because of the lockout."

Let me help you with your blog:  Stop writing it.