bad kaberle trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

bad kaberle trade

I know I am sounding like a broken record,but i repeat  like a predicted the day of the trade b's gave up way too much...tsn just did a 'worst trades during the deadline' and the kaberle trade wins easily..this trade is gunna haunt the b's for a while.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: bad kaberle trade

We'll see.Who cares what tsn thinks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

the #1 nhl network

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: bad kaberle trade:
    [QUOTE]the #1 nhl network
    Posted by bruinscam[/QUOTE]
    The #1 NHL Network.......in Toronto.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

still a bad trade

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to bad kaberle trade:
    [QUOTE]I know I am sounding like a broken record,but i repeat  like a predicted the day of the trade b's gave up way too much...tsn just did a 'worst trades during the deadline' and the kaberle trade wins easily..this trade is gunna haunt the b's for a while.. 

The Bruins gave up an uninspiring minor leaguer and a late first round pick.

Please let that be their worst trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This trade shouldn't be looked at until the end of the season (playoffs included) and at the end of the signing period. We have no idea what the trade will bring (or not) to Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I guess now that Kaberle has most of his bags unpacked since the trade he should be declared a failure. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to bad kaberle trade:
    [QUOTE]I know I am sounding like a broken record,but i repeat  like a predicted the day of the trade b's gave up way too much...tsn just did a 'worst trades during the deadline' and the kaberle trade wins easily..this trade is gunna haunt the b's for a while.. 

Why do people come on here and start saying stuff like  "like [I] predicted"  "Llooook at MEEEEE!!!  Dont you all remember what I said????  Dontcha??? Look at MMEEEEE!  I knew!  I knew!!!!"

Nobody cares what you said.