Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas

In Response to Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas:
    [QUOTE]I guess I'll take it. This team should be better. The first line is fine. Lucic is having a career year. Krecji could be better but not a problem. Horton will eventually score but he's a 25 goal guy. Don't expect more. The second line with Marchand is now a factor thankfully. So that leaves the third line....Ryder is Ryder. He'll get a goal a week don't expect anything more. That leaves Seguin and Wheeler. Seguin has to be a factor if the Bruins are to do anything in the playoffs. Right now he is a disappointment. Do not deny it. Blame the coach if you want but he has to make an impact and he hasn't. Wheeler? What can you say....After his rookie year he looked like he would be a factor. He should be a force by now. Good size...great speed...skill. What happened to him? Clod ruined this guy. He gets nothing accomplished out there. He's running around trying to hit people and its pointless. That's not his game. I'm afraid they are ruining Seguin too. At least Kessel had the brains to get out of here....Forget Savard he is toast. The Defense is solid. Tim Thomas is great..Something is missing...possibly the coaching
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    Blah,blah,blah.Nash has a thought.Do everyone a favour and keep your thoughts unspoken.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I agree with Dez.  Stupid post, a win is a win. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Is it the Leafs or the Habs that you root for, it certainly isn't the Bruins. I don't understand how a fan of the Bruins could spew as much vile and discontent about a team you like. 90% of the people here think you have no clue what you are talking about yet you still post these stupid posts. Why? Do you actually think you have an objective and sound viewpoint?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

...:::clicking ignore:::...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas was all the difference as ususal  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I actually agree with the Grenade-tosser on the point about Wheeler. He needs to produce offensively and he's not...I will say his D has been pretty good though.

Seguin will be fine..actually better than fine.

The rest is shenanigans. Vokoun kept them close. 2 points on the board and 4 up on the Habs, nothing else matters at this point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

At least I'm not a typical moron Bruins fan booing Wideman all nite. For what? He was the second best Dman while he was here. Most Bruins fans have no clue what they are watching. Someone has to educate them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I think you meant to say Vokoun played great and kept Florida close giving them a chance to tie the game when they only played 10 minutes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas:
    [QUOTE]At least I'm not a typical moron Bruins fan booing Wideman all nite. For what? He was the second best Dman while he was here. Most Bruins fans have no clue what they are watching. Someone has to educate them.
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    No,you aren't a typical Bruins fan but you are a moron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

For twice in a lifetime I agree with grenade tosser,
    Booing Wideman is weak sauce.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hope the bruins "barely" win the cup this year...that would be just fine for me! go b's 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]For twice in a lifetime I agree with grenade tosser, Booing Wideman is weak sauce.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Booing Wideman makes no sense whatsoever.Most posters on the forum echoed your sentiments after his first game back earlier in the season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Is it the Leafs or the Habs that you root for, it certainly isn't the Bruins. I don't understand how a fan of the Bruins could spew as much vile and discontent about a team you like. 90% of the people here think you have no clue what you are talking about yet you still post these stupid posts. Why? Do you actually think you have an objective and sound viewpoint?
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

i think 90% is lowballing it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas : Booing Wideman makes no sense whatsoever.Most posters on the forum echoed your sentiments after his first game back earlier in the season.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    While I don't necessarily agree with all the people booing I do find it hilarious. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]i hope the bruins "barely" win the cup this year...that would be just fine for me! go b's 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Uh ya.. that wouldn't hurt my feelings

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I took my 10 yr old daughter to her first game last year, and after dealing with the booing of Wideman (completely idiotic) and the foul-mouthed teenagers I spent most of my time trying to explain that these people werent fans. Hard to explain though when more than half of the attendees we involved.

Sad state of affairs, going to games. Makes more sense to watch them from home and turn off the volume.

BTW.. I have been a fan for 40+ years, fwiw.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Good Posts, booing wideman and horton is ridiculous, a win is a win

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas : While I don't necessarily agree with all the people booing I do find it hilarious. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    I share your feelings on this one.I laugh partly because I can't understand the rationale behind it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]i hope the bruins "barely" win the cup this year...that would be just fine for me! go b's 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Excellently said, but I would prefer 4 sweeps with blowouts, can`t take the pressure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barely a win vs Florida Thanks to Thomas : Excellently said, but I would prefer 4 sweeps with blowouts, can`t take the pressure.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    I think I've already had a couple of minor heart attacks already this season....