Bartkoski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Bartkoski

I thought he played a pretty strong game , and he seems to be gaining confidence with each game , he didn't look very comfortable early on , but I am liking his game . One of the few bright spots on the game last night , Jagr was real good last night too , just thought I'd throw that in..: )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Bartkoski

He is still getting better every game.  He has been better than Boychuck, I am getting tired of seeing a 55 by the net on almost every goal against.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

And what does that mean? Ference out for next year, Bartkowski in, and a cap savings of over 1.5 mill

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The way he's playing I'm glad the Iginla deal didn't go through.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bruins happy to have blossoming
    Bartkowski

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-happy-have-blossoming-bartkowski

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Yes.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He's improved every gm he's played, he's gaining confidence w/ each gm. I wasn't a huge fan but he's slowly winning me over. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Good article, Chowda.  As it says if Julien is showing confidence in him it can't help but give him a boost. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yes.  

I don't know what it means for the future but right now he's becoming a welcome addition to the blueline, BH. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I don't know what it means for the future but right now he's becoming a welcome addition to the blueline, BH. 

I could see him as a Ference replacement for next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I could see him as a Ference replacement for next year.

Yes.  And as bostonfan noted earlier at less money.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I actually agree that he is gonna be AF replacement   As a 5-6 dman I can live with this.  I would like an upgrade in the top 4 but believe Dougie will get better so the upgrade is within. 

I think you will see lots of teams looking for cheap depth help from either young guys or guys like Olesky who bounced around in the minors but has enough skill to make the NHL. 

I don't mind them doing this one bit.  I was against him playing but I see why they are doing it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bartkowski has iproved in every game. his skating and passing are better than most bruins d-men

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Personally I thought PC and CJ were playing him because the B's signed him to a one way contract for the purposes of trading him and, since the trade fell through, were trying to get some use-value out of that debacle.

Credit to Bartman, though, he has siezed the moment and done quite well. If he can maintain this level of play in the long run then he will be very useful....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hockey players should not "blossom".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

It does wax poetic, though....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What other word?

"Flowered" ?  I think you will agree is worse.

In any event, I am pretty happy with his development and he seems to have improved each game.  Exciting to see him carry the puck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Evidently Bartkowski's potential was noted three years ago when he went to Europe with the Bruins. it is now more proinent after developent in the AHL. His speed is a benefit when paired with Seids or ference, even chara

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bloom ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The only thing I would like to see him "blossom" would be clearing his own end on an agressive forecheck (with both fwds and defense pinching in).  Against the Habs and Canes he had a little trouble, he would just try to bank off the boards blindly and caused the Bruins to be out of position running around a little in their own end.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

The only thing I would like to see him "blossom" would be clearing his own end on an agressive forecheck (with both fwds and defense pinching in).  Against the Habs and Canes he had a little trouble, he would just try to bank off the boards blindly and caused the Bruins to be out of position running around a little in their own end.

Did you miss how the other 5 defencemen handled this as well ? Picky, picky.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Is Bartkowski a more important or better player for the Bruins right now then Hamilton is?  I am not talking about future value but current value.

What is this kids upside in the transition game.  These past few games I have enjoyed watching him rush the puck I hope he does it more in the future.  He makes nice passes.  On the other hand, I wish he would stop pinching until next year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

True but he did it more than the others against the 2 teams I mentioned.  I should have mentioned other than that he might have been the more solid D in some of the other games.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

True SanDog but he did it more than the others against the 2 teams I mentioned.  I should have mentioned other than that he might have been the more solid D in some of the other games.

Pleased with Matt's progress but I don't think he is ready for the playoffs yet.