Beat up Subban in Game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Beat up Subban in Game 1

I think Lucic should just beat up PK Subban in Game 1 and get it over with. That should shut him up for the rest of the series, otherwise he'll be running around doing his yapping thing. Of course, he'll be hiding behind A. Gill, B. the refs, and C. his skirt so it probably won't happen. Whaddaya think? Am I right or what?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Beat up Subban in Game 1

So you wanna be down 0-1?

Intimidation is best served by hard hits, keeping your mouth shut and skating away after the whistle.

Montreal wants us to try those tactics.  I want us to punish them cleanly and constantly be in front of Price.

PK isn't gonna fight Lucic.  PK plays almost 30 minutes a night for them.  And as much as Lucic is important to us that would be a bad trade off for the Habs considering their lack of depth on the blueline

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Not the time or place. let him chirp. The B's can not afford to give the scabs to many pp opportunities. Keep it 5 on 5 and they should win this series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Couple of problems with Lucic and Subban fighting is it would take Lucic off the ice for 5 minutes and PK will not throw down with Milan not going to happen PK is a big time Pu $ $y. What Subban will do is try to get Bruins to take retaliation penalties like he cleverly did too Lecavalier (sp?) a few weeks ago that is part of PKs game.

If the Bruins fall into this deadly trap of Subban's with his very good onetimer Boston will be in trouble in this series very quickly. The more PK can create havoc then that will ease the burden of missing Georges n Markov for the Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

In Response to Beat up Subban in Game 1:
    [QUOTE]I think Lucic should just beat up PK Subban in Game 1 and get it over with. That should shut him up for the rest of the series, otherwise he'll be running around doing his yapping thing. Of course, he'll be hiding behind A. Gill, B. the refs, and C. his skirt so it probably won't happen. Whaddaya think? Am I right or what?
    Posted by djstrome[/QUOTE]

is that you Nathan Horton?.... i knew it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Meaningless. Lucic being off the ice for 5 minutes will not change the series outcome.  Look what happened when the B's finally said "ENOUGH!" to the yapping and hiding behind skirts and decided to extract some good old fashioned frontier justice - a big 8-6 win. Beat them up early and beat them up often. Then beat them up again. Montreal should be taught a lesson. If they play this way, the B's will sweep the series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

bash brothers (horton and looch) just need to forecheck the heck out of him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Subban will fight Looch only in a video game.

get over it.

In the playoffs every goal is like a punch in the face.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

As much as I hate the guy and would love to see his bleu, blanc, et rouge a** splayed out on the ice, at 38 points and a -8 he's not going to kill the Bruins with his game. I actually hope he starts his chirping/cheap shot crap. The B's play better with a B in their bonnet.
    Go B's!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Don't need to beat him up. You need to apply pressure on him all night and don't let up. Young blood will cough up the puck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Beat up Subban in Game 1:
    [QUOTE]Subban will fight Looch only in a video game. get over it. In the playoffs every goal is like a punch in the face.
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]
    He doesn't...ever. I try all the time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

During the PP, I say have Big Z in front of the net. See how Gill and Subban like that! Not every PP but the odd one. Mix it up out there. Won't hurt our PP percentage, would it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

ha ha ,Lucic is one hell of a tough guy,especially against smaller dudes,but when it come time to fight real men like Laraque....only crickets can be heard....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmkVyPN01s&feature=related

the only solution for the B's to keep Subban out is a knee on knee hit by Boychuk(part 2)

here's part 1(most of you guys,will love the bias commentator on "clean" hit...) 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRLQd6HG-A
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

[QUOTE]As much as I hate the guy and would love to see his bleu, blanc, et rouge a** splayed out on the ice, at 38 points and a -8 he's not going to kill the Bruins with his game. I actually hope he starts his chirping/cheap shot crap. The B's play better with a B in their bonnet. Go B's!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

Everyone seems to think I'm looking for a mugging. No. I want to shut up the chirping early because we all know what will happen. Subban chirps, draws retaliation penalties, and the zebra's fall all over themselves to "protect" the Habs players and "punish" those big nasty Bruins. You know that's Montreal's game. A chirp, a poke, then a run and hide. Beating him up early and taking the 5 minutes to stop the chirping would prevent Montreal power plays later in the series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

finish all checks. subban will get so frustrated he'll take numerous dumb penalties. win-win, physically beat them up(b's true advantage), wear them down, get on the pp, get that rolling too. if the b's move their feet an outwork/ outhit monreal, this series will be laugher. if they let montreal fly around with no pressure, it will not be good. hit 'em hard, hit 'em often- b's in 5. can't wait, it's worse than waiting for christmas when you were 8 yrs old. i didn't sleep last nite!  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Beat up Subban in Game 1 : Everyone seems to think I'm looking for a mugging. No. I want to shut up the chirping early because we all know what will happen. Subban chirps, draws retaliation penalties, and the zebra's fall all over themselves to "protect" the Habs players and "punish" those big nasty Bruins. You know that's Montreal's game. A chirp, a poke, then a run and hide. Beating him up early and taking the 5 minutes to stop the chirping would prevent Montreal power plays later in the series.
    Posted by djstrome[/QUOTE]

I don't disagree with your idea as much as the others, just the fighter.  Lucic is in a different class then Subban, closer to the heavyweights and dacing clowns.  I think more realistic options would include Campbell,  Ference, or ideally Horton.  It also won't happen at the beginning of game 1 or any other game, but it is certainly possible at some point a team in search of a spark could get something going.  Horton and PK have real aggression towards one another and I do think there's an ouside possibility (<5%) that it could happen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Subban is too much of a f@g to get into any fight. Maybe if he man up every once in a while and get into it rather than start crap! and walk way from it. I would have more respect for him.

I just wanna see any one in a B jersery lay him out. Hell with the fight. just lay him out. period!

GO BRUINS... can't wait. 7pm can't come sooner

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

More than fighting him, I'd like to see Lucic attack his zone with the dump and chase. When PK goes back to retreive, just nail him with good clean hits all night. He'll learn like the rest of the league, when Lucic dumps, just let him have it.

I do sense a penalty tonight for PK running into a Lucic elbow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

PK Subban is a 21 year old rookie.  IMO, his antics should be left alone.  If the Bs make the mistake of trying to intimidate Subban two things will happen.  One the Canadien team will rally around the popular belief the Bs are trying to hurt their rookies... Paciority now Subban.  Two Subban dispute his immature antics is a very good player.  Why would the Bs want to rattle the dormant skill?  Leave enough alone..... 

Kick his "Claude Lemieux" azz next year! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOO-Funny. Show TOO-Funny's posts

What a stupid way of thinking

Boston should roll over the Habs, so why go after Subban? you affraid?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

TOO-Funny, thanks.  You don't know my demeanor at all.  Personally Subban is a little punk.  I am old school in thinking. Yet, as a fan, I am willing to win the cup rather than kick the azz of a player who is not a factor.  Not afraid buddy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]ha ha ,Lucic is one hell of a tough guy,especially against smaller dudes,but when it come time to fight real men like Laraque....only crickets can be heard.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCmkVyPN01s&feature=related the only solution for the B's to keep Subban out is a knee on knee hit by Boychuk(part 2) here's part 1(most of you guys,will love the bias commentator on "clean" hit...)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRLQd6HG-A _______________________ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ MTL in 6 _______________________ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Lol habs fans are so pathetic. Your 30 goal scorer wouldnt fight the guy who was only payed to fight 4 years ago.

Hahahaha you know how everyone in school hates the kid that makes the same joke repeatedly for years, thats you, its not funny it just makes you look more pathetic each time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]More than fighting him, I'd like to see Lucic attack his zone with the dump and chase. When PK goes back to retreive, just nail him with good clean hits all night. He'll learn like the rest of the league, when Lucic dumps, just let him have it. I do sense a penalty tonight for PK running into a Lucic elbow.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Whenever lucic flips the puck to the corner and gets ready to barrel through the defenseman who should be picking the puck up Subban just peels off and hopes that Hal will cover him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins should hit hard and shut up. Take a page out of Kesler's book.The chirping and wasted energy of the crap after the whistle . . ..all gone. Kesler-40 goals with mvp type performance for the season. Leave those killer dwarves to do the beaking off-wear 'em down whistle to whistle.
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]
    Keslar still barks but he picks his places. He also knows that there isn't a guy on his team that could defend him. Tanner Glass doesn't strike fear in anyone.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]Don't need to beat him up. You need to apply pressure on him all night and don't let up. Young blood will cough up the puck.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    ^this.  You know who lead the league in minor penalties?  Subban... though that may only be because Cooke got suspended.  Still, he's that point in their defense where a crack can quickly become a chasm.