Behind the Bs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Behind the Bs

Anyone know it this will be aired online or anywhere else besides NESN?  I live on the west coast and would love to watch this series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Behind the Bs

In response to Rufus604's comment:

Anyone know it this will be aired online or anywhere else besides NESN?  I live on the west coast and would love to watch this series.

I would wrie to nesn

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I would wrie to nesn

I will take this as a no.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I will take this as a no.

Confirmed, that's a "no."

fwiw I'll post a review.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Anybody who can get it, are any of you skilled at video capture?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

So far.  A little cheesey - showing Louie house hunting and Lerry says "I think he's going to like it here."  Tantalizing, PC talks to an unnamed GM  just before draft and very little is revealed "who's avaialble?  And we want a first"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Lucic at home with his kid - baby girl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

At Iginla's house in BC, interview in his work out room, and shots of him working out.  Sheepish answers about signing w/ Pitt, he said the Pens were hot at the time and the Bruins weren't - so filling in the missing sentence, obvious he wants to win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Dev camp section the best so far.  Riot act read, the trainers aren't your maids, thank them, lots of emphasis on hard work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Interesting - if anyone else watched, please confirm this - they are expecting Lindblad and Camara to make the team?  Or are they talking Providence?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

For those of us that can't watch it live, I found this link for the first episode. It works fine but I don't know if it will for every episode.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14hc21_behind-the-b-episode-1_sport

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Thanks for the link Ron. Episode 1 was so so. Can wait until the reg season starts and can see the locker room stuff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Thanks for the link - I'm guessing I can watch this in about fourteen minutes if I fast forward through all of the "behind the scenes" stuff that I could be just as happy leaving behind he scenes.

Are you not entertained?!?!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Thanks for the link - I'm guessing I can watch this in about fourteen minutes if I fast forward through all of the "behind the scenes" stuff that I could be just as happy leaving behind he scenes.

Maybe 18 minutes.  If it weren't for the doses of fluff, it would be a lot better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

This morning on 98.5 they said the first 20mins was great . They have behind the scenes discussions on Seguin trade, Horton not re-signing , Iginla etc.... seemed interesting .  There was line when speaking of Seguin, went something like  " if he played half game with the skillset he has they could have won the cup" also something on babysitting him ...

The stuff following the player around with day to day  things I hate also.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

This morning on 98.5 they said the first 20mins was great . They have behind the scenes discussions on Seguin trade, Horton not re-signing , Iginla etc.... seemed interesting .  There was line when speaking of Seguin, went something like  " if he played half game with the skillset he has they could have won the cup" also something on babysitting him ...

The stuff following the player around with day to day  things I hate also.

HBO did the following around the player stuff so much better - they kept it short when it came to the family stuff.  And they came straight to the point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't care at all about this stuff.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Is this supposed to be a series or a one-time thing?

I thought the first 20 mins were must-see and then it basically became a "what are your favorite Bruins doing right now" thing...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.bostonsportsbuzz.com

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Best part for me was the rookies with Whitesides. The executive discussions were pretty good too. A lot of clutter that looks like it's there so they can occupy an hour of TV.

I'll keep watching (if I can keep finding links) in hopes that it gets better as it goes on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Grazie molto, Ronnie, for the link.

I didn't mind anything I saw. It's the Bruins. It's a family thing.

My favourite part was that the Bruins knew before the end of the finals that Seguin was to be put up for grabs and that Horton would not be back.

I still have not divulged the reason for Horton's departure, but that will come during training camp, probably.

Methinks that the team, as presently constituted, can be better than the 2013 Playoff team. If they can stay relatively healthy going into the playoffs - watch out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Grazie molto, Ronnie, for the link.

I didn't mind anything I saw. It's the Bruins. It's a family thing.

My favourite part was that the Bruins knew before the end of the finals that Seguin was to be put up for grabs and that Horton would not be back.

I still have not divulged the reason for Horton's departure, but that will come during training camp, probably.

Methinks that the team, as presently constituted, can be better than the 2013 Playoff team. If they can stay relatively healthy going into the playoffs - watch out.

Con piacere.

I agree with you, Wheat. The lineup looks better but the big question will be health. They don't have much cap space to maneuver.

Still though, should be fun to watch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Me neither actually.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

There would be more interest in the TV series if they had won the Cup. Filming probably wasn't allowed until the season was over, so starting on a losing note was a bummer.  But I actually enjoyed it anyways there was some good information shared, although you have to think PC and Neely were a bit reserved knowing the cameras were rolling.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

NAS, 24/7 on HBO is a must see, they do a terrific job with it. NHL Network has Oil Change and they follow a tram on draft day every year. I love it. NHL36 was pretty good.

You should give them a chance.