Bergeron 1st Star of January

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Bergeron 1st Star of January

by far my favorite current bruin(becoming all-time fav), he's the best player on the ice 8 out of 10 games, and has been since he was a teenager. where would this team be without him and his jersey that always tucks in the back. i was never happier for any player, when last year he was recognized as one of the top 12 canadian forwards in the nhl(olympics).  what an honor for a great guy-hope his career is long and fruitful in boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

agreed adk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

please stop me if i start sounding like kanes- donuts and his man crush on TT-LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well deserved.  I hope he's always a Bruin and look forward to the day he dons the C.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Good article on Patrice

http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/Boston-Bruins-Patrice-Bergeron-making-bid-for-Selke-Trophy-012811

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Congrats Bergy!

Now do what no1 else on the tea can.... KEEP IT UP!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron 1st Star of January:
    [QUOTE]by far my favorite current bruin(becoming all-time fav), he's the best player on the ice 8 out of 10 games, and has been since he was a teenager. where would this team be without him and his jersey that always tucks in the back. i was never happier for any player, when last year he was recognized as one of the top 12 canadian forwards in the nhl(olympics).  what an honor for a great guy-hope his career is long and fruitful in boston.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Glad to see Bergeron getting recognized for his play so far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Recognized as top player of month but no invite to All-Star.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Well at least he's finally getting Selke consideration. Though I don't know how leading the league in points over a month should have a bearing on being considered best DEFENSIVE forward. The Selke voting makes no sense. If it did John Madden would have been a perennial winner instead of Datsyuk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

no4,
    I thought something similar, same as lucic not being on the ballot even, but the allstar game is really an "offensive star" game more then anything right? i mean lucic isn't effective without his physical play, and the idea of him flattening a guy in the allstar game would have to be right up there in bettman's nightmare's with bergeron (or jordan staal) coming in to play shut down defense..

I think a better note if a guy built for an event like this, phil kessel (no back check, no forecheck, no checking at all) still managed to be the last guy picked...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron 1st Star of January:
    [QUOTE]Well deserved.  I hope he's always a Bruin and look forward to the day he dons the C.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Four years ago I bought a jersey for my daughter, labeled Bergeron.  She liked him for many reasons, but she knows he is an exordinary player from my tutelge.  Kudos Patrice!  A recognition long deserved.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think it's telling that the NHL leader in points for January totaled 17 points....That, in itself, tells you how much NHL scoring has gone down over the last several years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Nov. 1983, Gretzky....47 points....and now 17 can lead the entire league...it's scary.