Bergeron and Toews

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bergeron and Toews

Bergeron is extremely important, maybe even essential, to a Bruins come back in this series. That much is true.

But why is all the discussion on Bergeron being able to play and not about Toews being able to play? To me, he's just as important to the Hawks and he might be out with a concussion.

Without Toews and a gimpy Hossa, I favor the Bs over the next 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Bergeron and Toews

If Toews plays they must hit him every chance they get. Give him te same treatment Horton got, has been getting . Make Toews return irrelevant.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I agree with Legion.  If the Hawks are putting him out there, then they are declaring that he is free and clear of any concussion issues.  The league couldn't be any clearer about this.

So, hit him.  Constantly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I noticed that Bergeron did not skate this morning...However , Julien is confident he will play (or so Julien says at least)...

...Did the Hawks have a morning skate?  And also: did Toews skate....I went to blackhawks.com , but didnt find a "tweets from Hawks morning skate" link.

Any update on whether Toews participated in a morning skate (assuming there was one) is appreciated...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

I noticed that Bergeron did not skate this morning...However , Julien is confident he will play (or so Julien says at least)...

...Did the Hawks have a morning skate?  And also: did Toews skate....I went to blackhawks.com , but didnt find a "tweets from Hawks morning skate" link.

Any update on whether Toews participated in a morning skate (assuming there was one) is appreciated...

Yes Toews skated with team, read it on one of KPD or Fluto tweets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update....That means he's playing, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would assume that but Carlyle had Bozak skate in the morning and pre-game skate and then he didn't play.If i were a betting man, i would say Toews plays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[/QUOTE]

Quennville said he's 100% playing tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

If Toews is playing, which it appears he is, whoever said they have to hit him with everything they have is right.  They need to play the body with him as much as possible.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

If Toews is playing, which it appears he is, whoever said they have to hit him with everything they have is right.  They need to play the body with him as much as possible.

Hit em' high, hit em' low, hit em' everywhere he go's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Lets not forget Kane. I would have the Bruins hit Kane with every chance they get. Toews and Hossa are already playing injured. Focus on the healthy Kane and Sharp.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Toews said it was his best pregame skate in a long time.  Realize that running him likely will give them pp time And will also take guys outta the play.  Toews is their most important player.  I dont think you need to take runs.  Finishing hits is one thing.  Going outta their way will be counter productive.  

i dont think bergie or toews are good.  I think bergie is worse.  Leaving via ambulance sure doesnt look good.  Neiher does a night in hospital.