Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!!

Before Bergeron NTC kicks in........they aren't going anywhere with Bergy sorry folks. At least Kessel is entertaining.......Krejci, Seguin, Kessel, Lucic...that's exciting...once they fire Clod

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!!

Wasn't Bergeron better than a point per game centre when he played with Lucic and Horton?  Wasn't that the last time this year that Horton looked fully motivated?  I'm not blaming Krejci for that line's slower production over the last ten, but you've got to look at what Bergeron has done as the #1 centre to decide if he can be a #1 centre.  Asking him to be "the man" on whatever line he's on is just silly.  It sounds like people want him to do for Wheeler what Lemieux did for Rob Brown or what Gretzky did for Blair Macdonald.  Bergeron could do more if he was a more selfish player.  He carries the puck very well, and if he attacked more often, you'd see his numbers go up.  Instead, he does what a centre as team leader is supposed to do - run the offense the way it's designed, work on chemistry and getting guys to read well off of each other, playing as a team.  Until they get that chemistry, no, it won't look like he's doing much.  Once they get it?  Well who knows what that line might do.

Recchi looked done last year too, Bogie, but he was one of the better Bruins from January to Philly.  But maybe you know something I don't - I mean, Recchi could live next door to you in Virginia....(did I remember that right?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't Bergeron better than a point per game centre when he played with Lucic and Horton?  Wasn't that the last time this year that Horton looked fully motivated?  I'm not blaming Krejci for that line's slower production over the last ten, but you've got to look at what Bergeron has done as the #1 centre to decide if he can be a #1 centre.  Asking him to be "the man" on whatever line he's on is just silly.  It sounds like people want him to do for Wheeler what Lemieux did for Rob Brown or what Gretzky did for Blair Macdonald.  Bergeron could do more if he was a more selfish player.  He carries the puck very well, and if he attacked more often, you'd see his numbers go up.  Instead, he does what a centre as team leader is supposed to do - run the offense the way it's designed, work on chemistry and getting guys to read well off of each other, playing as a team.  Until they get that chemistry, no, it won't look like he's doing much.  Once they get it?  Well who knows what that line might do. Recchi looked done last year too, Bogie, but he was one of the better Bruins from January to Philly.  But maybe you know something I don't - I mean, Recchi could live next door to you in Virginia....(did I remember that right?)
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Bergeron gets trashed for not getting a point a game AND shutting down the oppositions top line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Kessel turnover leads to 2nd Canuck goal tonight. Same ol' Phylis...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bergeron has as many points as kessel

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]bergeron has as many points as kessel
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]
    And shut down Ovechkin's line effectively tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

a typical night for Kessel tonight.  6 shots, 6 missed shots, no goals, no assists and minus 2 on the night.

For the Kessel lovers, they think this is awesome.

He is on pace for about 30 goals this year and of course that makes him a 40 goal scorer and Kessel is a superstar in your mind.

Whatever, you have your kinky practices, whatever floats you boat, but I wish your Kessel fetish would be kept behind closed doors and pulled curtains where it belongs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i have to admit,i was once a mark for Kessel but boy what a stiff he turned out to be.

to call him one dimensional would be a compliment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]Kessel plays with college players. He still has a ridiculous amount of shots on net. That is how you score goals people....go ahead and watch your Bruins win "puck battles"......incredibly boring team
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

Ok, now we're back to normal Nash.  We disagree.

Players like Kessel...who's been called out publicly by the Leafs coaches and management every year he's been in Toronto for not playing 2-way hockey, not having consistent effort, ETC. (same as when here in Boston)...who give up almost as many goals as they score are...USELESS

You're also dead wrong about Bergeron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

o yah that Kessel is a super star. 

Another night with an assist and otherwise a minus 2.

This Bruins team would be sooo much better in the line up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The only positive tonight was when Seguin was put on the line with Bergeron. There was some pretty good chemistry.  I hope Julien sticks with that.
    Maybe I would reunite Krejci with Wheeler and Ryder and put Savvy between Horton and Lucic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!!:
    [QUOTE]Before Bergeron NTC kicks in........they aren't going anywhere with Bergy sorry folks. At least Kessel is entertaining.......Krejci, Seguin, Kessel, Lucic...that's exciting...once they fire Clod
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

i agree

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]He left because of a clown named Clod. Get rid of Clod and all our problems are solved. We have no breakout..we have no PP. That's coaching. He ran off Kessel and he will run off Seguin. Just watch. Change the coach already!!!
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

nope he left because of 2 clowns , one cj and the other chiarelli

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

bergeron is a likable guy, but he has way too many ordinary to subpatr games . last yr there were some saying he will get 7m . i said he will make same or less them he was making. Personally i would have given him less. Winning faceoffs just doesn't cut it. This  team desperately needs speed and guys who ccan score. krejci is a clever crafty player but he's not that fast and he can't score for beans. Can he actually slap from the blueline , will the puck get to the net. well folks this is the last year for cj , if we go on my prediction of summer 2009, and did also say chiarelli would last another 1-1.5 yrs afte clod the frod is gone. BIG PUUPY FACE DUMBO, such a genious. fire that idiot wilson in toronto and hire claude and let's see what  the fats differnece he can make

just saw wilson walk away from reorters when questioned about the booing and stuff. Hey wilson! what a pro u are , ur very accomadating when it comes ques are sweet , u jerk . can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]No thanks I'll keep Bergeron ....but would give Paille and Ryder for Kessel Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

that from a guy who has us winning the cup every year, Well seeing ur credibilty is so high , u got me wondering!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]a typical night for Kessel tonight.  6 shots, 6 missed shots, no goals, no assists and minus 2 on the night. For the Kessel lovers, they think this is awesome. He is on pace for about 30 goals this year and of course that makes him a 40 goal scorer and Kessel is a superstar in your mind. Whatever, you have your kinky practices, whatever floats you boat, but I wish your Kessel fetish would be kept behind closed doors and pulled curtains where it belongs.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

i dont't kno what it's gonna take for u to undersdtand. ok he may not be a 40 gs, but i don't care what he does in toronto , he's a player type we need here in bostpn. Does a cup excite or do u get ur excitement from the draft!

it's what he does in boston, cannot wait for the xcuses to come about on our awful offence, it's the injuries of course, spoken like true losers!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron for Kessel straight up!!! : Dez- I haven't responded on that issue, because you're mind is already made up...seems no amount of logic will change it-so why try? Ah- W T F The Bruins will have to trade away one of their centers- they have too many and none are suited to play along the boards or in the corners. Additionally it doesn't make sense because they're all at their best in open ice. Outside of Lucic, Chara, Krejci and maybe their goaltenders - I think that PC shold have given Edmonton almost anybody they wanted, because it's going to turn out that way either way. I don't believe that all 5 will be on this roster long term...so why not get what they needed in advance...I also believe that T.Hall will be putting up sick numbers for a long time, something that this team needs to be a cup contender. I don't know if it could have been done, but I never felt PC took into consideration how weak the 2nd and 3rd line wings actually are. There was talk that Edmonton would consider Seguin also. I've seen enough to know that desperate help is needed. That's what I said at the time, and my opinion hasn't changed.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

ur not the only one who believes that about Hall, he's a sick player .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Marco , I'd like to wish you and your family ( bruins8 and hockey101 ) a happy holiday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Marco , I'd like to wish you and your family ( bruins8 and hockey101 ) a happy holiday.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    good one.