Bergeron-Marchand-Spooner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bergeron-Marchand-Spooner

Its time to reunite those 3 players together ...one player has to be benched, released or sent to Providence but we cant no longer ignore the reality ....Spooner is an NHL player and will boost Marchand's production ...sorry but Loui is not the right one for this line ....

Enough is enough ....Spooner cant no longer remains with Providence this is ridiculous and has to stop ....Cam Neely has to say something ...if not. Mr Jacobs himself ...the kid has talent he's proven it and the fans want to see him with the big club .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bergeron-Marchand-Spooner

Take a vallium, Stanley.  You'll feel better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

His yearly prospect love combined with the fact that he knows he is going to lose the bet that he will not honor anyways to Red has brought all this repetitive Spooner threads.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay. so this is the topic that stanley is going to start a thread a day about. great. at least it isn't a backup goalie he's in love with. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its time to reunite those 3 players together ...one player has to be benched, released or sent to Providence but we cant no longer ignore the reality ....Spooner is an NHL player and will boost Marchand's production ...sorry but Loui is not the right one for this line ....

Enough is enough ....Spooner cant no longer remains with Providence this is ridiculous and has to stop ....Cam Neely has to say something ...if not. Mr Jacobs himself ...the kid has talent he's proven it and the fans want to see him with the big club .....

[/QUOTE]

Stanley he just join the bruins this season plus he just been OK to play from being concussed. You try playing sports or / going to work with your marbles scattered around the hole once all the marbles are in the hole he will be popping in the goals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

That is one post stan that you will be retracting down the road soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley he just join the bruins this season plus he just been OK to play from being concussed. You try playing sports or / going to work with your marbles scattered around the hole once all the marbles are in the hole he will be popping in the goals.

[/QUOTE]

Well if he is not ready to play he shouldnt be in the line up ....Spooner is ready to perform at 100% so why dont we give him extra time to rest and bring in Spooner....If I get a call from Mr Neely I will be ready to step in an perform ....this is the NHL not a mickey mouse league ...if you are hurt stay away from the action...what is that ??

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think Jacobs even know who spooner is? 

[/QUOTE]

You better believe It ....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Go Stanley Go! Tell'em what's up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

is this like last year when stanley took the same stance of " if he is given a real chance this guy will definitely get the job done"? Last year Stanley started the give Jamie Tardiff a shot and now this year it's Ryan Spooner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hey, Tardif is a point/game player in Rochester!  He has 2 goals in 8 games!  He couldn't even make the Sabres - who are, let's face it, an AHL team.  Get him back and put him in Eriksson's spot!

Ooo - better - bring back Mikko Lehtonen AND Tardiff to play with Spooner.  CUP!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hey Stanley, why not Camper-Spooner-Pouliot ? Of course the B's would have to get Benoit back from the NYR's but it shouldn't take any more than Jordy Caron and a 6th round draft pick. Imagine the speed!! Oh my!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Book I' have nothing against Tardif but last year Stanley took that stance after watching him take 8 shifts of 5:03 in ice time against toronto last year in February. I'm just hoping the curse of Stanley does hit Ryan Spooner Is all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I dont mind if they dont call him back.....because if PC doesnt call him back soon....I will get his job...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is this like last year when stanley took the same stance of " if he is given a real chance this guy will definitely get the job done"? Last year Stanley started the give Jamie Tardiff a shot and now this year it's Ryan Spooner.

[/QUOTE]

Spooner wont get a shot ...he is already an NHL caliber player and woll probably play with March & Bergeron, not that I dont like Loui but Spooner is 3 times faster and has more skills ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Your right Stan I am getting tired of the Bruins winning myself, they need to make changes soon before they become the best in the East.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking LSD wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just stanley being stanley thats OK with me. LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley , id like to know How will you get pc job.  Are you candidate?  Has someone called you?  How do tlhe bruins know about you?  How about gm elsewhere anyone shown interest? 

Spooner is the number 1 forward call up and he will get time playing probably soon. Should he be put on line with bergie and marchand Don't think so Stanley.  He Will have to work his way up to that spot to begin with. 

[/QUOTE]

ya chiarelli emailed him. you don't remember?