Bergeron on pace for 25g-27a through final 39-games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Bergeron on pace for 25g-27a through final 39-games

This is the Bergy that we all thought he could before the concussion. I hope he keeps the pace up. He is a great leader and a great hockey talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

X, no offense. I know your a Bergeron fan. He's a good hockey player

Your obsession is starting to get out of hand. We all know Bergeron is a good player. We don't need to be reminded about that every time he has a good game.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be a dick but please lessen the Bergeron threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron on pace for 25g-27a through final 39-games:
    [QUOTE]X, no offense. I know your a Bergeron fan. He's a good hockey player Your obsession is starting to get out of hand. We all know Bergeron is a good player. We don't need to be reminded about that every time he has a good game. Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be a dick but please lessen the Bergeron threads.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

No offense taken, and i don't only do this Bergeron, just seems that way. I have over 940 posts and MAYBE 10-15 are Bergeron related, thats about just 9% of total threads. Im too busy bashing Julien most of the time...=) However, i do respond to other Bergeron posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What the rampage of Bergeron means as well is opposing teams can't just key on one or two lines. Once Krejci and Savard get on track this team can do some damage.

X, If Juilen takes Marchand off Bergeron's line please do start another thread on how idiotic Claude is. Now teams have to start to key on Patrice where as Julien has always looked for Bergy to shutdown opposing teams centers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not a big fan of projections based on x-amount of games simply because it almost never works out that way and the data is far too easy to manipulate by adding or omitting certainly dates. 

He sure is playing great right now, however.