Bergeron shut-up!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Bergeron shut-up!

You would never hear a Celtic, Red Sox or Patriot player sell out a teammate as the Bruins players do. Next one to gergitate crap...  Patsy Bergeron.. Ok I get it you were once hurt by a bad check, however you do know it's hockey right? Your teammate did nothing but check a player who unfortunately went into a wall. Blame the poor construction of a hockey rink, but your teammate who protects your butt every game. Come on! Bruins don't skate and hit the Bruins don't win, simple as that.  Play like a team on and off the ice and maybe you can get out of the first round this year. Unbelievable!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Bergeron shout-up!

Where and when? I heard him on the radio and he didnt say anything objectionable.

In Response to Bergeron shout-up!:
    [QUOTE]You would never hear a Celtic, Red Sox or Patriot player sell out a teammate as the Bruins players do. Next one to gergitate crap...  Patsy Bergeron.. Ok I get it you were once hurt by a bad check, however you do know it's hockey right? Your teammate did nothing but check a player who unfortunately went into a wall. Blame the poor construction of a hockey rink, but your teammate who protects your butt every game. Come on! Bruins don't skate and hit the Bruins don't win, simple as that.  Play like a team on and off the ice and maybe you can get out of the first round this year. Unbelievable!
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=cbe92677444123286a15bb9de1f50836&plckUserId=cbe92677444123286a15bb9de1f50836" target="_parent">paulbrr7  link us to what was said, otherwide your a troll trying to stir things up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I thought he backed up Chara?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Wait one second.  Andrew Ference threw his team mate under the bus and that was ok by a lot on here for being honest. 

For the record I don't see anything wrong with the Chara hit but if PB is being honest we have a problem with it? 

I was one that thought AF should have kept his mouth shut and keep it in house.  I would feel the exact same way if PB did that.  It remains in house.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron shout-up!:
    [QUOTE]Wait one second.  Andrew Ference threw his team mate under the bus and that was ok by a lot on here for being honest.  For the record I don't see anything wrong with the Chara hit but if PB is being honest we have a problem with it?  I was one that thought AF should have kept his mouth shut and keep it in house.  I would feel the exact same way if PB did that.  It remains in house.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

I'll believe it when I see it, not when someone who signed up two days ago with limited knowledge of English (shout-up?) says so.  Great ploy, failed attempt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS,

where have you been.  sometimes I feel like I am on an island alone when dealing with some of the trolls on here.  I gotta learn to stay away from here after a bad loss. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron shout-up!:
    [QUOTE]NAS, where have you been.  sometimes I feel like I am on an island alone when dealing with some of the trolls on here.  I gotta learn to stay away from here after a bad loss. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

There isn't anything interesting here to discuss.  All we have are people talking about an interference penalty and a loss.  Trolls (not including Chowda) get no attention from me.  They can feel free to post whatever they want, it doesn't bother me at all.

I was hoping the Buffalo thread would get some traction, but no one seemed to care. Either way, I'm excited to see the game tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing Brad (Campbell and Horton) Boyes in action.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

I heard him on Comcast Sportsnet A little paraphrasing but... " Open ice hits we talked about it's something where trying to get rid of. I don't think I'll try to change my speech because it is one of my teammates. .. I'm sorry wrong thing to say. He can think that all he wants and the substance of his comments are
    probably right, but it should not be said anywhere but the locker room.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

You are right NAS, these non-sensical blurbs are irritating. Shupe did a great post on how to change the rules and play. Let's have some more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Re: Bergeron shut-up!

The Bruins aren't going anywhere. Don't worry about it.............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxmvp. Show redsoxmvp's posts

let's all give bergeron and chara both a big SHOUT-UP tonight!  Go bruins!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron shut-up!:
    [QUOTE]let's all give bergeron and chara both a big SHOUT-UP tonight!  Go bruins!
    Posted by redsoxmvp[/QUOTE]

I'm all for that.. Because it should be about the TEAM!