Bergeron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Bergeron

I'm stuck at work...Would someone please post here if they know of anything ?  Thanks...Sitting at work nervously.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Bergeron

Not much info yet stuke, but just saw this tweet.

Kirk Luedeke @kluedeke29 1m

RT @NHLBruins UPDATE: Patrice Bergeron will not return to tonight's game ^BB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Not much info yet stuke, but just saw this tweet.

Kirk Luedeke @kluedeke29 1m

RT @NHLBruins UPDATE: Patrice Bergeron will not return to tonight's game ^BB

please be a precautionary move

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Left under his own power, which is a little bit encouraging.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

With his concussion history, I'm guessing he misses the next 3-4 games.  As a precaution.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

His reaction sure made it look like a concussion =-O

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

lucky the trade deadline is not over. PC may have to make another move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thanks for the update guys...Sure hope Mr. Bergeon is okay. Those are big skates to fill...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Replay on SportsNet showed significant head contact with the defenders arm/elbow, didn't look like there was any intent. You never know, pray!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

He did that for the most part vs Philly in the 2011 playoffs, too.  It smells like a precaution, and I have no doubt his bell was rung, but it just doesn't matter much when you're dealing with a guy who has seen multiple concussions.

He only missed 1 game after the Giroux hit though. I'm cautiously optimistic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm optimistic because it wasn't immediately apparent it was a concussion, he wasn't down for very long, he wasn't wobbly and he skated off relatively quickly.  So I'm guessing it was mild.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep this is better than being helped off for sure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Glad they have Jagr coming. Marchand-Seguin-Horton could work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It really looked pretty innocent, I thought it was his groin at first, but just by the way he reacted you gotta figure it was the contact to the head.  He certainly has taken harder hits than that this year though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

My online feed was pretty choppy, but wasn't Bergeron also holding his right arm close to his body as he skated back to the bench?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I'm optimistic because it wasn't immediately apparent it was a concussion, he wasn't down for very long, he wasn't wobbly and he skated off relatively quickly.  So I'm guessing it was mild.

The fact that he left his stick on the ice worries me...makes me think he was alot more shaken up than he looked. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

My online feed was pretty choppy, but wasn't Bergeron also holding his right arm close to his body as he skated back to the bench?

Dav, I also intiially thought he was favouring his right arm by the way he had it dangling by his side.  Briefly I was thinking shoulder.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

It's time to pray hockey gods...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

It's time to pray hockey gods...

The last thing this team needs is to lose Bergeron start praying indeed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

To bounce back the way he has in his career... he's one tough SOB. He'll be back. Take a game off to make sure.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Marchand said he "looked pretty good" after the period, so take that for what it's worth.

Precaution KING hopefully holding my breath. Now go worry about the Patriote LMAO!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

How depressing! Get Yammy and lose Bergeron on the same day. His reaction was identicle to the one he had wh3n Girioux hit him. Got up gingerly and skated straight to the runway. The good news is that he actually did acknowledge Seguin when he was getting off. He put his hand up when Tyler put his up. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

How depressing! Get Yammy and lose Bergeron on the same day. His reaction was identicle to the one he had wh3n Girioux hit him. Got up gingerly and skated straight to the runway. The good news is that he actually did acknowledge Seguin when he was getting off. He put his hand up when Tyler put his up. 

NOB, it was the same at all. Giroux headbutted him.

The Ottawa player got his elbow into the side of PB's head, or PB ran into the elbow.

Do you remember his second concussion? His head hit the shoulder of none other than Dennis Seidenberg. Seids wasn't even trying to hit him.