Bergeron's week-end off

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Bergeron's week-end off

is Bergeron away for  family ralated  event, or did he get another concussion that  the team is coverring up?

Get back soon whatever it is keeping  you away from the game, i watched the game from  my poor internet connexion last night  in Cozumel Mex,  and  the B's didn't look lke a  contender at all. The Habs will be  mentally prepared to face the Bruins Tuesday after being slaughterred last month in Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Bergeron's week-end off

In Response to Bergeron's week-end off:
    [QUOTE]is Bergeron away for  family ralated  event, or did he get another concussion that  the team is coverring up? Get back soon whatever it is keeping  you away from the game, i watched the game from  my poor internet connexion last night  in Cozumel Mex,  and  the B's didn't look lke a  contender at all. The Habs will be  mentally prepared to face the Bruins Tuesday after being slaughterred last month in Boston
    Posted by ccoul[/QUOTE]

the b's looked as much as a contender as detroit and philly. they had to lose eventually.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron's week-end off:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bergeron's week-end off : the b's looked as much as a contender as detroit and philly. they had to lose eventually.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

The B's have looked like a contender lately but its hard to say if they have been playing over their heads or if last night they just played poorly.  They can skate with Philly if they decide to not take that particular night off, as they have been known to do.

The B's however, are not in the same league as Detroit.  The don't belong on the same ice surface.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron's week-end off : The B's however, are not in the same league as Detroit.  The don't belong on the same ice surface.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

And yet, the B's beat Vancouver, who is ahead of Detriot in the standings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron's week-end off : The B's have looked like a contender lately but its hard to say if they have been playing over their heads or if last night they just played poorly.  They can skate with Philly if they decide to not take that particular night off, as they have been known to do. The B's however, are not in the same league as Detroit.  The don't belong on the same ice surface.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

i was talking about last night's games where det blew a 4-1 lead in the 3rd and phi lost to buf. you can't win 'em all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Philly is overrated, They lost last year with suspect goal tending in the end, they didn't bother to address that in the offseason..

Rangers just smoked then 7-0..

They could be this years Caps...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Philly is overrated, They lost last year with suspect goal tending in the end, they didn't bother to address that in the offseason.. Rangers just smoked then 7-0.. They could be this years Caps...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

Watched most of that game Roller. Its time for me to start cheering against the flyers so Ill probably watch a lot more of thier games from here on out. I was cheering for Richards to get fugged up in his fight.

NYR looked really good in general it looked like a playoff game and NYR smoked Philly. Hopefully Versteeg can keep making dufus plays like that in front of the net. He may of taken TOR's bad luck with him heh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bergeron's week-end off : And yet, the B's beat Vancouver, who is ahead of Detriot in the standings.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I agree the Wings are the definition of consistency, but the Caps & Pens were far superior than the Habs were last year too!
    Remember NAS he didn't type it, but he wanted to say he thinks Howard is a better goalie than TT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Philly is overrated, They lost last year with suspect goal tending in the end, they didn't bother to address that in the offseason.. Rangers just smoked then 7-0.. They could be this years Caps...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    I have to agree, Philly doesn't scare me, nor should they scare the B's. Leigton played over his head last spring, i don't think Bob or Boucher have it in them. I think the NYR's, Buffalo , Carolina , or the Habs could knock them out in the first round.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

In Response to Bergeron's week-end off:
    [QUOTE]is Bergeron away for  family ralated  event, or did he get another concussion that  the team is coverring up? [/QUOTE]

I doubt the team is covering up an injury to PB. Hopefully the issue in his personal life works out for the best.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Any more news on what's up with Patrice?  Will he be playing tues nite against the Habs?  His absencence was duly noted Sat nite. Hopefully it's nothing serious?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Bergeron was away because of a death in the family--- his grandma.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Prayers for PB and family...
    Doc