Best bar in Boston to watch the B's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstn2k11. Show bstn2k11's posts

Best bar in Boston to watch the B's game

I don't have tickets to game 2 so I'm contemplating going into town and watching the game there at a sports bar.  What's the best bar for a Bruins game?  I just hate places that have the game on but with NO volume.  Any ideas? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Best bar in Boston to watch the B's game

In Response to Best bar in Boston to watch the B's game:
    [QUOTE]I don't have tickets to game 2 so I'm contemplating going into town and watching the game there at a sports bar.  What's the best bar for a Bruins game?  I just hate places that have the game on but with NO volume.  Any ideas? 
    Posted by bstn2k11[/QUOTE]

i always have a soft spot for the fours but if u do u would have to deal with before and after game crowd from garden.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

You could try the Cask'n Flagon, Game On or Jerry Remy's Sportsbar. These 3 places are all steps away from Fenway Park. Game On is actually inside Fenway Park. The Red Sox play at 1pm on Sat. so the Red Sox crowd will be gone by the time the hockey game starts. All 3 places have amazing HD t.v.'s. 7 great food. You won't have a problem getting volume for the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

I don't think you want to be at Fenway Park surrounded by Red Sox fans to watch a Bruins playoff game...

Check out Grand Canal at the end of Canal street (same street as The Fours).  If memory serves me, they have a projector screen tv that shows the game.  The Fours, as mentioned, will have the game on.  The Boston Beer Works, too.  Lots of TVs.  Pretty much any of the bars in that area will have it on and should have the volume on.

Just get down there an hour or so before the game and poke around.  Everything's within a few small blocks.  You're bound to find someplace to your liking...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

p.s. all those places I mentioned are right across the street (Causeway) from TD Garden.  Take the T to North Station and you're there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What about the place that LB owns in Framingham?

Porky's or Boss Hogg or something like that?

I've only heard about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

BadHab - are you from Massachusetts or New England?  Framingham is kind of in the boondocks relative to Boston.  I think the Garden neighborhood would be a lot more fun with a lot better Bruins vibe.

Not sure where bstn2K11 is from, though, but he seems to want to be in the city.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

THE PLACE 2 BROAD ST  NO OTHER PLACE ASK FOR DRE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstn2k11. Show bstn2k11's posts

I'm from Boston, but want to make sure if I go somewhere, the volume is on and not music playing..  that's the most important thing.  I'd rather stay around the Garden..  but I've been hearing that Remy's on the water is good but again, are they playing music or have the game on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]I don't have tickets to game 2 so I'm contemplating going into town and watching the game there at a sports bar.  What's the best bar for a Bruins game?  I just hate places that have the game on but with NO volume.  Any ideas? 

You can always buy my tickets if u wish.....$10,000 ...

Have a good game ! ! ! 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

LBs place- the Dirty Ham, its in......the dirty ham.

How about the Penalty Box across the street? Go order a car bomb there and see what the extremely cheerful bartender does.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Sullys tap is animal house, tons of sauce cans flowing, good vibe for a rauckus crowd, if that's what you're looking for.  North Star is a really good spot too, it's the old hooters on friend st.  West End Johnnies is a newer spot with tons of TV's, and you can get a seat.

I personally would hit the Glass Slipper for the dual entertainment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I like "Beer Works", after that game I could use a cold Sam Adams. Heck lets get drunk. That was pathetic. 110 Canal Street to drown your sorrows.

http://www.beerworks.net/home/index.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

Angry Ham's Garage in framingham is the place that LB is involved with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Best bar in Boston to watch the B's game:
    [QUOTE]BadHab - are you from Massachusetts or New England?  Framingham is kind of in the boondocks relative to Boston.  I think the Garden neighborhood would be a lot more fun with a lot better Bruins vibe. Not sure where bstn2K11 is from, though, but he seems to want to be in the city.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

I take it back.  Agreed on Framingham.

Best bar to watch this game tonight would have been in South Troy NY.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Altus123. Show Altus123's posts

The Greatest Bar on Friend Street has lots of TVs, decent pub food, good beer and hot waitresses.  The after-game crowd is a good time too.

btw, LB and other Bruins alums often hang out there before and after the games.