Bettman and Fehr meeting again Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bettman and Fehr meeting again Sunday

Some minor issues were solved now Fehr and Bettman will meet  tomorrow..I hope this is good news, I guess it's better than not talking at all. If anything positve comes from this perhaps there could be a sense of optimism. I'll take any good news at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Bettman and Fehr meeting again Sunday

Which one comes out of the room alive? I'd put my money on Bettman - but pretty severely injured.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Do two wrongs make a right? or two idiots make a smart person?  Let's hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am not sure, Babjino.  Clone yourself and let us know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some minor issues were solved now Fehr and Bettman will meet  tomorrow..I hope this is good news, I guess it's better than not talking at all. If anything positve comes from this perhaps there could be a sense of optimism. I'll take any good news at this point.

[/QUOTE]

NHL lockout: Gary Bettman and Donald Fehr hold private talks, might not meet Sunday

kel, according to this they might not meet after all.  They'll probably talk but maybe not in person.  Like you I want whatever dialogue they do have lead towards the resolution of this situation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NHL lockout: Talks resume Sunday

As you said, kel.