Re: Bieber and the Hawks Logo
posted at 8/1/2013 3:20 PM EDT
In response to stanjon's comment:
1. Yes, I realize how pompously judgemental I sound. I just dont care what you think.
kelv, do u know how ridiculous you sound? stop acting so nerdy! who are you to judge on the value of my posts.
are you the bdc post guru, post controller, post evaluator. Do u realize how pompously judgemental you sound.
stop being a hypocrit !!! you will back up anything your comrades say no matter what and in the event you may
strongly despise what they write you just will not comment.now I particularly do not like tatoos but I know some
really nice guys (not hypocrits) who I play hockey with. they are gentlemen! if you cannot see how ignorant saying this is then carrying a debate will always be one sided (your side) better hope your kid never show up with a tatoo. you will have to cal him/her a loser
kelv u and some of ur comrades are bdc bullies outcast the one you do not agree with why? because its an easier target.
Anyhow,I'm confused if ppl with tatoos are losers then I imagine you must have tatoos head to toe along with some of your compadres
2. No, I dont back up what my "comrades" say. I have had plenty of disagreements with NAS,Dez,Chowda say. It's all there, you can look it up.
3. We are BDC bullies? Not many people here, if any, are siding with Shupe and his feelings about the Rask contract. Have we outcasted him? or have we had generally good back and forth conversations with him? Again, it's all there for you to look up.
4. If I hate tattoos and refer to people with a sleeve of them as losers, then why would I have them? Now that would be hypocritical of me. You may "imagine" I have them head to toe, but you'd be wrong.
5. Once again, your posts bring nothing to this forum and i just proved it.