Big Shot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Big Shot

If you havent seen it yet, check out ESPN 30 for 30 Film "Big Shot" by Kevin Connolly. Great story how the Isles were almost sold to a guy who had no money.

Also, and I hate ESPN, but some of the 30 for 30 stuff is good, if by chance you've never seen it, Kings Ransom was well done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Big Shot

Thanks Kel. Also try Stanley cup of chowder for good coverage of Providence and the bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Milbury's interviews were funny. The Islanders were so desperate to get rid of the team they couldn't see that this guy was a total shyster.

What does Spano do when he gets out of jail ?

Puts himself right back into the pen with another shady deal. It was like watching "American Greed" on CNBC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Milbury's interviews were funny. The Islanders were so desperate to get rid of the team they couldn't see that this guy was a total shyster.

Puts himself right back into the pen with another shady deal. It was like watching "American Greed" on CNBC.

[/QUOTE]

An ex-Nhl owner did land up on that show - "Boots" Del Biaggio for using fraud to get his share of the Preds.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:[QUOTE] Milbury's interviews were funny. The Islanders were so desperate to get rid of the team they couldn't see that this guy was a total shyster.

Puts himself right back into the pen with another shady deal. It was like watching "American Greed" on CNBC. [/QUOTE]

An ex-Nhl owner did land up on that show - "Boots" Del Biaggio for using fraud to get his share of the Preds. [/QUOTE]

I missed that one after my-ex deleted it off the DVR. What made it worse it was deleted for X-freakin-Factor!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:[QUOTE] Milbury's interviews were funny. The Islanders were so desperate to get rid of the team they couldn't see that this guy was a total shyster.

Puts himself right back into the pen with another shady deal. It was like watching "American Greed" on CNBC. [/QUOTE]

An ex-Nhl owner did land up on that show - "Boots" Del Biaggio for using fraud to get his share of the Preds. [/QUOTE]

I missed that one after my-ex deleted it off the DVR. What made it worse it was deleted for X-freakin-Factor!

[/QUOTE]

That alone is reason for the boot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Ex-Factor...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE] An ex-Nhl owner did land up on that show - "Boots" Del Biaggio for using fraud to get his share of the Preds. [/QUOTE]

I missed that one after my-ex deleted it off the DVR. What made it worse it was deleted for X-freakin-Factor! [/QUOTE]

That alone is reason for the boot.[/QUOTE]

Yes Re-boot!