Big Win fir the B's in LA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Big Win fir the B's in LA

YESSS Big win ...so important to finish 2nd ..in the playofss we will get home ice advantage ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA

They sure are taking their sweet time locking up the 2nd seed... Need 2 tomorrow night as well. Minimum 1 for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That they went into LA and beat a hot team must make them feel good about themselves.  There hasn't been a lot of that over the last while. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Stanley, you back on the 2012 bandwagon again?

This is about the 15th time you've changed your sig in the last month.

The B's are starting to look better, and if Pevs can contribute close to where he was before and we get healthier, you should have no need to change it again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

They swept the season series

FINAL LAK (0) - BOS (3)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

You are talking to a different STANLEY troll. The usual one has many more posts.
    It could be the other STANLEY's other personality.
    Shame they are both losere.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

TT was sharp, which is the best news. Bergeron and Marchand came through as well as the rest of the team. THN has a nice story about Backes, and , as I read it, I could easily fill in Bergeron's name for all of the hockey commentary, and then some.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Absolutely. The 7,8,9 seeded guys were getting to close for comfort.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Very positive thoughts about the B's:

3 wins in their last 4 games (not against bad teams)

they lost 2-1, I know... but they were sloppy and didn't get demolished

TT seems to be back

Pev will return anytime now

Caron, Pouliot and Rolston playing like they don't want to be seated when Pev returns

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

A nice way to celebrate Chara's 1,000th NHL game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA:
    [QUOTE]Stanley, you back on the 2012 bandwagon again? This is about the 15th time you've changed your sig in the last month. The B's are starting to look better, and if Pevs can contribute close to where he was before and we get healthier, you should have no need to change it again.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]

Pev is coming back soon, TT's hips seem to be better, Khudobin is back from his wrist injury and he is ready to back up TT (he desserves a trial instead of Turco) and we are ready for another Stanley Cup in Boston ...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In response to "Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA": [QUOTE]Very positive thoughts about the B's: 3 wins in their last 4 games (not against bad teams) they lost 2-1, I know... but they were sloppy and didn't get demolished TT seems to be back Pev will return anytime now Caron, Pouliot and Rolston playing like they don't want to be seated when Pev returns Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE] Seriously who does sit when peverley comes back?!!! Caron had been putting up points And getting first line minutes, Pouliot has been hitting everything that moves, and Roston is all over the ice and looks, dare I say it, FAST?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA : Pev is coming back soon, TT's hips seem to be better, Khudobin is back from his wrist injury and he is ready to back up TT (he desserves a trial instead of Turco) and we are ready for another Stanley Cup in Boston ...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

For a brilliant hockey prognosticator as yourself,  when they had injuries and you said they were doomed till next year, couldnt you predict that injuries heal and they were going to get healthier?  Its just a cop out and you know it!  I hope they win tonight or we'll be back to not making the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA : For a brilliant hockey prognosticator as yourself,  when they had injuries and you said they were doomed till next year, couldnt you predict that injuries heal and they were going to get healthier?  Its just a cop out and you know it!  I hope they win tonight or we'll be back to not making the playoffs.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

The situation looked really bad and unfortunately I am not a doctor ...didnt know the nature of all the injuries ...they keep everything so secret with their stupid lower body upper body ....but one thing I know is the B<s are on the merge of becoming a dynasty with 3 Stanley Cups in a row ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA": Seriously who does sit when peverley comes back?!!! Caron had been putting up points And getting first line minutes, Pouliot has been hitting everything that moves, and Roston is all over the ice and looks, dare I say it, FAST?
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

I think the answer in Thornton. Kelly line is really gelling right now and I would like to see it stay intact. I'd like to see:
    Luc-DK-Pev/Seg
    March-Berg-Seg/Pev
    Poul-Kel-Rols
    Paille-Soup-Caron
    Then if somebody slumps or gets hurt, bring in a refreshed, PO'd Thornton to check the hell out of people

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Win fir the B's in LA : I think the answer in Thornton. Kelly line is really gelling right now and I would like to see it stay intact. I'd like to see: Luc-DK-Pev/Seg March-Berg-Seg/Pev Poul-Kel-Rols Paille-Soup-Caron Then if somebody slumps or gets hurt, bring in a refreshed, PO'd Thornton to check the hell out of people
    Posted by burythehabs[/QUOTE]

As much as some on this board would applaud, sitting Thornton, it would take a much better player than Pouliot to make that happen.
    Your lines look right, except Thornton, with his shniny new 2-year extension will be in his normal 4th line RW spot, and Caron & Pouliot will split time on the 3rd line LW.
    Since Pouliot only shows up to play about every 5th game, maybe they will play Caron 4 out of every 5 games.