Black Friday indeed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Black Friday indeed

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

Main reasons : ST back in the line up + no rush to recall Fraser with his 11 goals or Spooner with his 16 points ..

enjoy the week end despite our 4 points lost ...soon or later they will listen to me dont worry keep the faith ...Cam Neely is not stupid he will tell PC ...timeto move Pete or else I will indeed call this Stanley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Black Friday indeed

Hey Stanley, ST was out of the lineup Wednesday. What happened?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Stanley, ST was out of the lineup Wednesday. What happened?

[/QUOTE]

Same thing that would have happened if he were in it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

Main reasons : ST back in the line up + no rush to recall Fraser with his 11 goals or Spooner with his 16 points ..

enjoy the week end despite our 4 points lost ...soon or later they will listen to me dont worry keep the faith ...Cam Neely is not stupid he will tell PC ...timeto move Pete or else I will indeed call this Stanley

[/QUOTE]

SO VERY WRONG!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

[/QUOTE]

SO VERY WRONG!!!

[/QUOTE]

Stanley's being Stanley.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I guess you were right again Stan except the Rangers only got 2 goals and the B's got 3, way to pick em'!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Stanley strikes again. Hope hes not a betting man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

[/QUOTE]

Stanley in the last 7 games you're 1-6. Maybe you need to take a break from the prediction thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

[/QUOTE]

Stanley in the last 7 games you're 1-6. Maybe you need to take a break from the prediction thing.

[/QUOTE]
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometime.

[/QUOTE]

If you predict a sports to team to lose every game eventually you will be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NYR 4 BRUINS 2 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didnt read this post until now and honestly when the rangers scored 2 in 2 minutes, i left the tv went outside in minus 5 weather and thouht this will be a another 6-1 rout buttttttttttafter thinking the way the Bs were playing to start outside that 2 minutes, there gonna win this and never left the couch until the game was over. As far as ST goes,he is no worse this year than any other year, when the Bs lose its usually a team loss, not one player and when it is one player( like a give away that results in a score  in a tie game with less than 30 seconds to go ) then that happenes to every team.

Sorry Stan but Reds right, take a break man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Good grief.

I thought you were done posting when the Bruins made the playoffs last year, Stan?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Stanley, we all mostly see Thorny's reduced capabilities, but, to me Claude uses Caron to goad Thornton into trying harder. But, as we've watched, Thornton gives his all which isn't very much, except he has scored. The only one making a mistake is Claude since , it seems, Claude wants Thorny to end his active career playing a regular shift, and that doesn't allow Caron , or Fraser, to grow their own game. Thankfully it looked like Marchand woke up today.