Blacked out Games!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishermanpike. Show fishermanpike's posts

Blacked out Games!!

I am a long time Bruins fan and live in upstate NY.  I do not have satellite or cable but have Roku which I am planning to use to get NHL game center.  But all the games with the Rangers, Sabres, Islanders and Devils are blacked out.  Also I do not get versus so I cannot see those games either. (NESN is not offered here either.)  I know I can get the online rebroadcasts which are poor picture quality.    Any thoughts on how I can watch the blacked out and versus games?  Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Blacked out Games!!

Stop living in upstate NY.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishermanpike. Show fishermanpike's posts

Thanks, real helpful.  Sometimes you live where there is work.  Also outdoor opportunites are great here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Your going to have to watch them online. I use http://www2.fasthockey.com/login.php every once in awhile...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

way to be miserable NAS. youre consistancy is second to none.