Blake Wheeler....Peverley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Blake Wheeler....Peverley

Remember guys when I said the B's shouldnt have traded Wheeler...(look at my past posts) .....well here is the results : Peverley out untill the playoffs...

Since the trade :

Peverley 72GP  13G 32A 45pts  +15.....29 years old ...6'0'' 195lbs
    Wheeler 80GP 17G 39A 56Pts  +5 .......25 years old ...6'5.. 205 lbs

Who would you take today ??????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley

ummmmm i'd take the stanley cup. wheels is soft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Stanley...seriously? You know I'm a fan of yours, but you can't compare these. Wheeler would not have those numbers as the Bruins 3rd line wing....and he would not have been able to step up on the first line like Pevs did in the playoffs. Julien would have moved Ryder up, not Wheeler. Apples and oranges.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, stop it.  Wheeler went to a bad team and got a lot of first line minutes and garbage time points.  Peverly was terrific for the Bruins right through the playoffs and into this year.  He has rarely been placed on the top two scoring lines and has been great whereever they've put him.  If you think it is appropriate to just compare points on this one, it really makes me wonder if you watch and understand the Bruins and the game.  You admitted you were wrong about Wheeler before -- stick with that logic.

P.S. Did you include playoff points?  Why not?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This Stanley is an imposter, folks. Check carefully.

He's a troll. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley:
    [QUOTE]This Stanley is an imposter, folks. Check carefully. He's a troll. Ignore, ignore, ignore.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Nice catch. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I remember when the real Stanley claimed he was over his love affair with Wheeler and that he wouldn't be bringing it up again. Yet, he we are.........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Peverly did make the Bruins a much faster team with his speed. Wheeler was all size. Peverly just plain can't shoot, that's his problem. He misses 7 of 10 shots. If he was more accurate his numbers would likely be better than Wheeler's along with his speed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

he's turned into a stalker. you're scaring us stanley

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

That's not Stan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hate the cyber world... for all we know dez could be a 12 year old girl, fletch could be at the state penitentiary making license plates and red could have blond hair. this is maddening. for the record i'm really a BEES keeper and a drug ADK who has a unexplained love of FANS both occilating and ceiling.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]i hate the cyber world... for all we know dez could be a 12 year old girl, fletch could be at the state penitentiary making license plates and red could have blond hair. this is maddening. for the record i'm really a BEES keeper and a drug ADK who has a unexplained love of FANS both occilating and ceiling.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Blonde streaks actually - I just got some highlights done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i hate the cyber world... for all we know dez could be a 12 year old girl, fletch could be at the state penitentiary making license plates and red could have blond hair. this is maddening. for the record i'm really a BEES keeper and a drug ADK who has a unexplained love of FANS both occilating and ceiling.  
    Imagine the prisoners in New Hampshire being forced to make "Live free or die" license plates.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You just made my list -- I'm carving adk into my forearm as we speak.  Oh, gotta go, yard time.  Where's my shank?

If dez hadn't posed as an 18 year old in that online chatroom I wouldn't be here in the first place...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blake Wheeler....Peverley : Imagine the prisoners in New Hampshire being forced to make "Live free or die" license plates.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LMAO... in true Dez fashion

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Does Chris Hanson look like he's wearing too much makeup in real life, Fletch?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]This Stanley is an imposter, folks. Check carefully. He's a troll. Ignore, ignore, ignore.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]
    Wheatskins ...that is me ...I cant log on with my old account anymore I will also download my pis into my new account shortly ...believe me ...if u dont I will be in Boston on Mach10th for the game against the Caps ..I could meet u there to offer you a beer ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In that case Stan, take it from someone who has watched almost every single Jets game this season - you're starting to lose it a bit. However, add in Stuart, and the fact Peverley helped them to win the Cup, I'd say the trade is a wash. Good help for both squads. If the B's hadn't grabbed the Cup, then if you look at the trade as Peverley and Valabik for Stuart and Wheeler, then I'd give the edge to the Jets. But the B's did win the Cup, so it's moot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Stuey would be a nice depth D man to pick up....

Pev rocks... Doubt there'd be this much concern if Wheeler was still here and out 4-6 weeks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Blake Wheeler....Peverley:
    [QUOTE]Remember guys when I said the B's shouldnt have traded Wheeler...(look at my past posts) .....well here is the results : Peverley out untill the playoffs... Since the trade : Peverley 72GP  13G 32A 45pts  +15.....29 years old ...6'0'' 195lbs Wheeler 80GP 17G 39A 56Pts  +5 .......25 years old ...6'5.. 205 lbs Who would you take today ?????? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

I will give you this night. Wow

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In that case Stan, take it from someone who has watched almost every single Jets game this season - you're starting to lose it a bit. However, add in Stuart, and the fact Peverley helped them to win the Cup, I'd say the trade is a wash. Good help for both squads. If the B's hadn't grabbed the Cup, then if you look at the trade as Peverley and Valabik for Stuart and Wheeler, then I'd give the edge to the Jets. But the B's did win the Cup, so it's moot.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I am losing it ??? Are u watching the game tonight ??? Its Wheeler all over the Bruins ...and f....we had him on our team ...painfull to watch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I'm watching, this is painful. The western road trip defined the B's last year. Kelley just got crunched by 18 wheeler, see that hit?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

[QUOTE]I'm watching, this is painful. The western road trip defined the B's last year. Kelley just got crunched by 18 wheeler, see that hit?
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

twice

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Did we really give Brad Stuart and Blake Wheeler to get Peverley ??????
    OMG ....I feel sick ....I said it thousands of time not to trade Blake Wheeler ...did u see the size of that player ...Can we try to get him back ???  How about Peverley + Caron and our 1st draft pick for Wheeler ?????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

[QUOTE]In that case Stan, take it from someone who has watched almost every single Jets game this season - you're starting to lose it a bit. However, add in Stuart, and the fact Peverley helped them to win the Cup, I'd say the trade is a wash. Good help for both squads. If the B's hadn't grabbed the Cup, then if you look at the trade as Peverley and Valabik for Stuart and Wheeler, then I'd give the edge to the Jets. But the B's did win the Cup, so it's moot.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Red u must be watching the games with your sun glasses cause what I saw from Wheeler tonight ...He will be at this allstars game next year believe me ..