Re: Hey NAS.....re: Marchand
posted at 3/4/2011 3:18 PM EST
In Response to Re: Hey NAS.....re: Marchand
[QUOTE]This better be the last thread I read about NAS, I swear to God. I'm not blaming him either, and I have seen him readily admit he was wrong about Marchand several times, as many of us were. But, can everyone just stop ripping on NAS, stop sticking up for NAS, or otherwise stop making us all read and discuss the merits of individual posters?? Whether he is the smartest guy on the board, or a total d*ck, who cares? Let's talk hockey. I think (and hope) he is as sick of it as everyone else. We are all here for hockey talk and some occasional off-topic humor. This thing with NAS has gotten out of hand. NAS, would you be willing to just declare victory and let the Chowdah thing go? I like reading posts from both of you. Sounds like you were falsely accused, but I don't think it is that unprecedented to be falsely accused or misrepresented here, happens all the time. As a goodwill gesture to the rest of us, will you let it die?
Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
1. I am not a fan of threads about me. People have to be pretty lonely and insecure to start attack threads on the local newspaper message boards. I am not going to stamp my feet and cry out, "Please stop it", but I don't look forward to this stuff. My normal reaction is usually, "Oh what now?" At least this guy is telling the truth. Unlike...
2. The thing with Chowda is gone for as long as he is. If he returns, so do his threads. I'm not going all Chowda style and make a bunch of attack threads. I just reply to his posts. He was out of line and needs to admit it.
3. I come here to talk hockey. I have so many people on ignore, it has to be 75% of all posters. Most of them are career losers (Bruins8, etc) and others just can't get past the fact that they've said something stupid and I pointed it out (callodom or whatever and the like).
4. There is an impressive amount of comedy here. Nothing will top 32 PIM or the waiters with the tables, but new stuff is coming around all the time.
5. Unlike last summer, we now have a hardcore hockey chick in the gang.
6. Dez has pictures of Larry Playfair in a thong in his wallet.