boo-hoo-uver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

boo-hoo-uver

I am not sad they got swept. They played terribly in the series. Mike Gillis hung them out to dry by waffling on the schneider/bobby-lu issue. Now they'll have to accept pennies on the dollar for whichever one the finally decide to trade. Assuming they'll flip a coin or go rock paper scissors for it. Elaine's "my excrement doesn't smell" demeanor finally came home to punch him in his smug face. The sisters were invisible. They whined about diving (oh, the sweet rich irony in that). Overall, it is a pretty dramatic fall from grace...and it makes me smile.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: boo-hoo-uver

Anyone who is a true fan of the game can only be happy about this. The Canucks have been one of a couple teams (you know who the other one is) that just don't play the game the right way. They have been an embarassment. Any success by these teams can only be bad for the great sport of hockey. Good riddance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Good riddance, I feel bad for Kesler being stuck on that team. Despite some of his antics in 2011 that kids got serious game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

Anyone who is a true fan of the game can only be happy about this. The Canucks have been one of a couple teams (you know who the other one is) that just don't play the game the right way. They have been an embarassment. Any success by these teams can only be bad for the great sport of hockey. Good riddance.

INDEED!

A little slice of heaven last night. Van swept! Habs humiliated for 2nd game in a row (although in different ways)and about to be eliminated. Bs up in their series. All is well in the world at least for 1 day.

It'll be such a relief to see the Habs out now, hockey will be better to watch without all the diving and whining.