Boston Herald

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Boston Herald

http://bostonherald.com/sports/hockey/bruins/view.bg?&articleid=1304572&format=&page=1&listingType=bru#articleFull

Nice to talk about all of Julien's faults then say his system works.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: Boston Herald

I agree with the article 100%
    (1) CJ system never changes
    (2) We need a number 2 d man
    (3) We need to be more aggressive not necessarily fighting only if need
    (4) The big power forwards need play like power forwards
    (5) CJ should be release and let Jarvis take over the reign for season
    (6) Put the following on the get rid of trade for anything Ryder Paille Ferrence

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

I thought this quote was interesting,

"One league scout noted last night that there isn’t even a need to take notes anymore at a Bruins game: The system never changes, the lines never get shaken up, the power play is the same every time out. (Julien did mix up his lines in Period 3 last night.)"

kinda highlights what has been going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, but like he said, it only works if the players are giving a full effort, and you have some adjustments prepared.

I would say that Claude has failed in two areas with this team:

1. He is not motivating the players (and the players should take blame for that too).  If they don't forecheck and hussle, the system s*cks.

2. He doesn't seem to make adjustments, or he doesn't make the right adjustments.  This was on display during the playoffs for the past two years.  The Bruins can be scouted easily and are awfully predictable.